• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Feed Nana for Sega Genesis/Megadrive

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Holy shit my poor ribs. The chiptune version of Street Fighting Man is amazing.
Screenshot_20230521-000632.png

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Could you recommend an emulator? I assume you didn't post any screenshots intentionally, so as not to spoil any surely hilarious surprises.
Edit: figured it out. PFG job, that looks like it was a lot of work.
Yeah it was a bit of work but it could have been worse because with SGDK I didn't have to dip into assembly at all for anything (which is the only reason I did this in the first place tbhwitcha).

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Yeah it was a bit of work but it could have been worse because with SGDK I didn't have to dip into assembly at all for anything (which is the only reason I did this in the first place tbhwitcha).
How much is custom? Obviously the sprites/titles/menus, what about the map? I assumed it was just a Pac-Man clone. I've done palette swaps and changed sprites in a few simple games, I'm no coder.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
How much is custom? Obviously the sprites/titles/menus, what about the map? I assumed it was just a Pac-Man clone. I've done palette swaps and changed sprites in a few simple games, I'm no coder.
~1300 lines of original c (except for the ending effects which were just lifted from other places because I didn't want to look at the shit anymore). Also I did try to familiarize myself with how pacman works a bit but only roughly.

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout

Attachments

• player.png
    player.png
    522 bytes · Views: 29
  • roe.png
    roe.png
    243 bytes · Views: 27
  • brojoe.png
    brojoe.png
    259 bytes · Views: 22
  • csk.png
    csk.png
    269 bytes · Views: 19
  • hooker.png
    hooker.png
    256 bytes · Views: 29
  • gameover.png
    gameover.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 28
  • gun2.png
    gun2.png
    242 bytes · Views: 28
  • cumiasr.png
    cumiasr.png
    497 bytes · Views: 23
  • cumiasr2.png
    cumiasr2.png
    438 bytes · Views: 25
  • tiles.png
    tiles.png
    290 bytes · Views: 29
Last edited:

RoTheHo69

Forum Clout
The chiptune version of Street Fighting Man is amazing.
There's this program out there called furnace. I'm a retard with musical stuff and chiptunes, etc. I don't know anything about it really, but with furnace I could fuck around and end up with something. Very user friendly, even retard friendly you could say.