• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fawwwk yeah!! My name's Nicole "Nik" Nikkerson! What am I a saint or sumptin tss tss

G

niknikerson.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Ugly Niki, the pilled up piece of shit, has always been a worthless, tacky bitch. I’m delighted that more people have caught on to her hateability.

Carol, I don't think anyone here ever liked her, but some did... Let's say simp a little.

I remember a few lads here saying they felt sorry for her like she was being manipulated, and others complimenting a good picture of her here and there.

But need I remind you all how complicit she's been in this whole endeavour of his to profit off of misery, and supporting his own cyber bullying. He is a cunt. She is a cunt, as well.

And I change my Polish 3 rating of her to a Poznan 1. There is a surprising number of beautiful, quality ass here.