• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Favorite bomb?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Forgot the context but everyones talking about shit.

Anthony: “Yeah haha looks like one of those uhh chocolate uh pancakes or…uhh…”

CAR CRASH

Jimmy: “What were you thinking of crepes?”

Anthony: “No like one of those square cakes.”

Bobby: “…What? Alright, move on.”

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Brad Pitt's dentist from Anthony. When he tried to make an Angelina Jolie "licking the crack" joke during an Ian Halperin appearance.

Frank Gorshen from Colin. Not sure when this was one but Colin sounded like he was dying during the delivery of the joke.

Leif Garret from Norton. Also "Bobby from Dressed to Kill" by Norton which not only bombed but he stammered through the entire joke.

The Pests are "idamins" or whatever Norton was trying to say.

"Third Annual Blink-Off" not because it was unfunny but no one laughed on purpose because of Jericho.

They did "Caller Bombs and Flubs" once and a caller sounded like he had a stroke when he tried to speak it was so bad.

Anytime they did a roast and Vos would punch himself out and kill the momentum. Happened during the "Wheel of Death" show as well.

Opie would flub jokes more than bomb. He went to say "Alabama" during a Gallagher appearance and tripped over the word embarrassingly.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Frank Gorshen from Colin. Not sure when this was one but Colin sounded like he was dying during the delivery of the joke.
I don’t know if this one is a bomb. I think they were doing the Fugitive and Ant goes “Ugh…no one likes a riddle. The last time someone did that good was Frank Gorshen.” Which got a big laugh from Colin. Or Jim or Colin said it, I can’t remember. I associate it with Ant because its an old ass joke.
Leif Garret from Norton. Also "Bobby from Dressed to Kill" by Norton which not only bombed but he stammered through the entire joke.
This just made me think of another favorite bomb. They’re talking about The Who going back on tour.

Jimmy: “I hear Pete Townshend has a new way he sings his song. I don’t like to fuck girls from my g-g-g-generation.”

It gets uber silence to the point where Jim walks out of the studio just to come back in and redeliver the joke. And it bombs again.
Anytime they did a roast and Vos would punch himself out and kill the momentum. Happened during the "Wheel of Death" show as well.
Vos was the king of bombs. 50% of the time he spoke you knew he was gonna kill or fall flat and horribly.
Opie would flub jokes more than bomb. He went to say "Alabama" during a Gallagher appearance and tripped over the word embarrassingly.
“Hey lets get uhh Pablo Picasso in here.”

Talking about Pablo Fransisco and it wasn’t a joke.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout

Jimmy bombs here while cracking up at himself and it gives me a good chuckle every time

Also when callers like this run out of steam to the silence and you immedietly hear the *click*. There’s another time where a caller makes a joke about yankee stadium or something and you hear the click

Forum Clout

I still maintain that this was, at least partially, intentional on Jimmy's part.

I think that "he keeps clean shirts" was a genuine misunderstanding (and a bomb). But the instant after that, I think Jimmy realized his mistake.

He's a terrible actor. Listen to him a few seconds later- "hey erock tell me who I should vote for." At that point in the conversation, he must have realized that Erock said "jimmy tied" and was trying to capitalize on the initial bomb.

It's not a big deal, but it illustrates how outrageously bad at acting Jimmy is.