• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat is Kathy Bates in Misery

G

He's an overweight middle-aged woman with a dubious past in the medical field who may or may not have killed patients, has delusions of literary grandeur and is crazier than a shithouse rat. They even look alike.
b53fc1458d88f62b049d746545764cf2.jpg

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
He's an overweight middle-aged woman with a dubious past in the medical field who may or may not have killed patients, has delusions of literary grandeur and is crazier than a shithouse rat. They even look alike.
b53fc1458d88f62b049d746545764cf2.jpg

Reminder that this narcissist wrote this message:

Screenshot-20210725-225251-2.png

And then tucked his sleeve above his lame One Ring tattoo intentionally in hopes of getting just a little more attention:

Ei-PQ-k-KWo-AMQXRy.jpg
Ei-PQ-k-KWo-AMQXRy-2.jpg

Snake

Forum Clout
Fake news! Annie Wilkes was an avid reader. Patso has never finished a book that didn’t involve coloring (and no, child, I’m not referring to Colin’s book)
Wrong as always, atalker. I've read all the Star Wars extended universe novels. Quietly. Quietly now.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I think you are way off. The Kathy Bates character read books and was a fan of the author. Where is the evidence that Pat reads, or even knows how to?