FAGGOT

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
66fe18d8c95cad7649c97535b6fc2680.jpg

Yes, I've been drinking again, but this is another guy I hate: Andrew Tate. Pissant little manlet. Guarantee he's a kid toucher too.

I won't give any of you shit for listening to a guy like Rogan, who I don't particularly like, but if you listen to this cunt? I'd be disappointed, to say the least.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
His fanbase, at least before everyone knew his name, is basically indian and arab incels waiting on their arranged marriage and loan on a used bmw to come through so they can be a baller too. Everyone in that whole sphere is a literal homosexual, and tate can only make himself look like he has a chin if he's smoking a black dick.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
With parents from different countries, he was offered a choice between American and British citizenship. He chose British. That's all you need to know about him.

He's an absolute jerkoff but I oftentimes can't tell what degree of his schtick is being genuinely a retard and how much is just hamming it up for outrage engagement/the grift. But old Grindr screenshots confirm he's a fag 100%.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
With parents from different countries, he was offered a choice between American and British citizenship. He chose British. That's all you need to know about him.

He's an absolute jerkoff but I oftentimes can't tell what degree of his schtick is being genuinely a retard and how much is just hamming it up for outrage engagement/the grift. But old Grindr screenshots confirm he's a fag 100%.

That last part is news to me.

For fucks sake, just be gay. I read his one post someone sent me... "If you kiss a girl who's sucked a dick, you're gay. Find a virgin." Paraphrased, but you flipping cunt, the fuck you want a virgin for when you're older? I don't want to be a teacher all over again.

Plus the body of the message, that's a loophole to kiss a dude who's never sucked a dick because "that's straight" in logic.