• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You know I don't use this word, lads, not in the way you all usually do. But there's no other word for this weasly money mark of a cunt...

5dd30c613a34dcab1895cb398cff30d8.jpg

I can't stand Tony Khan. If I met him backstage I'd want to punch his awkward, coked out face. His perpetual victimhood equals Anthony's and Pat's. The son of a FUCKING billionaire, playing with his wrestler toys every week live on TV to diminishing returns.

The Khan Family fails at Football, they fail at American football, and they fail at professional wrestling. All that wasted money to create a real life E-Fed. No wonder Shad keeps him away from the family business.

#TonyKhanWanksDogs

Yes I've been drinking today, why you ask? Want a krupnik?

Actual tough guy

Bye for now
Forum Clout
I think you're being a bit hard on TK Ray. By most accounts he's a good guy trying to navigate in an ego driven industry as an outsider. He certainly isn't perfect, he's said dumb things, takes the bait fairly easy and is probably too much of a push-over. On the other hand he's passionate, he created an alternative product creating a lot of jobs and tv time for guys who would probably never get this opportunity.

I definitely think he needs to be less visible right now, people are so hyper focused on him that they can't enjoy the show even when it's great.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Should have just let Cody book it and oversee the whole thing. That seemed to be the first sign that this whole promotion was off.

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
You know I don't use this word, lads, not in the way you all usually do. But there's no other word for this weasly money mark of a cunt...

5dd30c613a34dcab1895cb398cff30d8.jpg

I can't stand Tony Khan. If I met him backstage I'd want to punch his awkward, coked out face. His perpetual victimhood equals Anthony's and Pat's. The son of a FUCKING billionaire, playing with his wrestler toys every week live on TV to diminishing returns.

The Khan Family fails at Football, they fail at American football, and they fail at professional wrestling. All that wasted money to create a real life E-Fed. No wonder Shad keeps him away from the family business.

#TonyKhanWanksDogs

Yes I've been drinking today, why you ask? Want a krupnik?
Go away Sam.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
"Four star match, bruh"
I have to retract something I said

puhleez

they'll talk about how much like how they know everything about Minoru Suzuki, and then get all confused when you try to talk to them about PANCRASE

"when you try to talk to them"

I know that that's stupid
who the fuck wants to talk to another wrestling fan.........blech

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
So I was... Possibly a little pie eyed yesterday. Last days of the tour break, got a little comfortable with the drinks, and made the mistake of watching the MMA Hour interview with CM Punk.

I'm a weird cunt in the respect that I don't watch wrestling, I haven't since my friends tape traded in my early twenties, but the industry has fascinated me since the early days of shoot videos. Some of the most interesting and crazy stories I've ever heard, and it's kept me around just because how it's run is actually more of a circus than the music industry. I never used to think it possible.

I crossed a personal line yesterday. I might have even uuuuhhhhfffffeeeennndddeeeeedddddd certain people. So I just have this statement to say in regards to my cock up, and we'll never speak of this again:

I just want to apologise to my wife, Nancy, for uh, the Jessica Hahn bathtub incident... It was stupid, and, I'll never do anything like that again, and I love you, and I'm very sorry. And I'm very sincere, and please don't make a mockery of this... I'm serious. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to bring the show down, I just wanted to apologize. She's very upset. Thank you.

I'm done, Howard.

UnPRePared

Forum Clout
People don’t like AEW? On this forum?

I don't watch AEW. I don't watch any wrestling.

It's weird, I know, to just follow something you don't actively watch - but if you have ever listened to guys like Jim Cornette, or a Kevin Nash, or any of the infamous YouShoots - it's people living in circus world, a world of fake, that they take incredibly serious. I don't know why, but it's a fascinating thing to listen to, the one thing that makes the music industry feel sane, like I said before.

I already didn't like Khan because of how Fulham is run - not even a fan of the team, but they're a fucking joke and it's that family's fault - and thanks to Cornette, I've watched bits of his media scrums for his wrestling company... I've dealt with numerous record execs, and I've never seen a more socially awkward, nerdy, coked up mark in my entire life. Watching that Helwani interview with Punk while I was alone and blotto just set me off.

@TheGhostOfAbeVigoda , I think you need to take my keys away. I'll crash on your couch.