• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

FAGGOT

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
IMG_20231113_161002.jpg

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I’m conflicted. He’s a hack but to me he’s way less annoying than almost everyone else in that crew and he seems like a nice enough guy. He helps out a lot of comics when he could just ignore them and hang out with only the most famous ones. These days I’d say Tom Segura especially is way worse and doesn’t get nearly enough hate on here. Rich kid who is now very open about his disdain for anyone poorer than him.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I’m conflicted. He’s a hack but to me he’s way less annoying than almost everyone else in that crew and he seems like a nice enough guy. He helps out a lot of comics when he could just ignore them and hang out with only the most famous ones. These days I’d say Tom Segura especially is way worse and doesn’t get nearly enough hate on here. Rich kid who is now very open about his disdain for anyone poorer than him.
I like Tom's stand up, but hes become a douche for sure. His last special was pretty weak though