• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
This is not going to be a popular opinion around here, but I actually think the kid is creative. "The King of Staten Island"? It's not terrible, and at least to me, it proved he can act. He's not Humphrey Bogart, but he's far from a David Manners.

My issue is how much attention he gets with these stupid flings. It practically pastes all over the Internet even over here. I don't care who he's fucking, or who his PR set him up with to appear to be fucking, just be funny.

And watch it with the tattoos, you're three away from looking like a Cholo.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
This is not going to be a popular opinion around here, but I actually think the kid is creative. "The King of Staten Island"? It's not terrible, and at least to me, it proved he can act. He's not Humphrey Bogart, but he's far from a David Manners.

My issue is how much attention he gets with these stupid flings. It practically pastes all over the Internet even over here. I don't care who he's fucking, or who his PR set him up with to appear to be fucking, just be funny.

And watch it with the tattoos, you're three away from looking like a Cholo.
Hillary Clinton tattoo and Kim K's half egg plant kids tattooed on him is enough for me to hate him

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Hillary Clinton tattoo and Kim K's half egg plant kids tattooed on him is enough for me to hate him

No one should ever brand themselves with another human's name or picture unless they are a lifelong close friend that died, or blood-related. Even then, you're taking a risk, because family can be cunts, too.

It doesn't take away that I still think he has talent, though. Lyle Talbot would host orgies, for God's sake, but no one played a better Mad Scientist.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Forum Clout
Where do you stand on his Ruth Bader Ginsburg tattoo?

1697397063985.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I don't like him but I also don't hate him. All because he made the fattest Stangle cry and leave the show.
Remember when this came out but forgot what it was about. Relistening to it now. Holy shit are the Stangels faggots.

Stangel: “I’m telling you this is going to cause larger problems.” (On Pete making fun of him)
Pete: “For your…Harry Connick Jr show??”
Stangel: “When we don’t come into tomorrow and you text “why?” it’s going to be from larger problems this creates off the air like I keep telling you.”

FAGGOT. Waaah you made fun of me i’m not coming in tomorrow and YOU KNOW WHY!

Fat kikes. Fuck them.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This fucking genetically altered twink with an etch a sketch body had the nerve to tell Stangel “I’ll put you through that fucking wall you pussy. Take a fucking joke.” Meanwhile he puts himself in rehab everytime a girlfriend breaks up with him and leaves long messages calling Peta cunts for making fun of him. FAGGOT.