• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot who claimed to have killed himself because of Kiwifarms “confirmed” dead

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
img

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
I call bullshit. Google "Datapower Development" once. I do not see a real company, I do not see a real guy. This whole "confirmation" is based on something that looks an awful lot like made up shit.

Just googled Wayne Beckett datapower development and the only thing that comes up is a mostly empty LinkedIn page. No company website url, logo, Beckett's profile pic. Very suspicious. Im
Curious to know how they communicated (over twitter, email,, etc.)? Who reached out to whom? And how did she verify who Beckett was? And did he have any official prooff of suicide from Japanese officials? Like a death certificate?

Last edited:
G

Just googled Wayne Beckett datapower development and the only thing that comes up is a mostly empty LinkedIn page. No company website url, logo, Beckett's profile pic. Very suspicious. Im
Curious to know how they communicated (over twitter, email,, etc.)? Who reached out to whom? And how did she verify who Beckett was? And did he have any official prooff of suicide from Japanese officials? Like a death certificate?

GULF’A TONKIN!