• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fact: Opie's radio career started before Howard's fame, and outlasted Auntie Cumia's career.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Opie was already doing radio before Howard ever did comedy.
:bhzv6yb:
Coward Stern was in Hartford playing Cheech and Chong's bits, talking over them pretending it was his. Then he was Hopalong Howie, a terrible jock.

It wasn't until Coward Stern started imitating Weird Al Yankovic, even changed his name to Howeird that he caught on and started talking. That's why when you listen to old 80's shows, Howeird is talking in a nasally intentionally annoying whiny voice, because he was trying to copy Weird Al's goofy voice. Dee Snider talked sense into Howeird and turned him into Joey Ramone goth, with fake bass God voice.

:zrucyk7:

Auntie GREW UP listening to Howard. Auntie copied Howard's voice for a few years, until he started doing the Howard imitation later WAAF.
:vaswnoh:
HOWARD was afraid of Opie. When Auntie was trying to tapdance for Howard with his Jokeman impression, Howard almost made Auntie the winner, until he heard him say "OPIE ON WBAB," which Howard instantly recognized. Howard angrily pushed Auntie right back into Opie's waiting arms. Howard knew Opie was competition, a threat from day one. Howard knew Opie because of his memorable name, and he knew Opie was a protege of Brother Wease... Who Howard later apologized to for crossing the line attacking his daughter. Even Howard admitted he was wrong. He was scared of this coming back to bite him.

At the end of the day, the haters and losers will always seemingly-intentionally get the facts wrong. "Opie was obsessed with Howid!!!" Or maybe Opie's eye was on the billionaire competition who kept trying to FUCK with their money and play games with their contracts.

In 2000, when Coward Stern tried to power-play Cowboy Ken Stevens (CBS boss) by calling him personally and "WARNING HIM" (who "warns" their own boss? Badass Howid!!!) Warning him about O&A being a liability. In reality, Coward was threatening and blackmailing Cowboy Ken Stevens by crying about O&A making fun of him. Didn't work, Cowboy Ken told Coward to fuckoff, but still tried to keep O&A to play nice with Coward as both were CBS employees. "I don't talk about them and they don't talk about me!!!" WHY? Pussy FAGGOT. Because he KNEW O&A were about to EAT HIS LUNCH.

When O&A tried to play nice, Coward kicked them out of his Son of the Beach press conference. How many times can this kike poke and prod them while playing the victim?

When O&A got themselves fired in 2002, Coward Stern tried to take advantage by making Infinity pay O&A to make them sit out, so their brand name cooled off, and quieted down tremendously, all their momentum dies, and Coward Stern continues on year 5 of deliberately not mentioning O&A by name. Coward also convinced Infinity to give O&A the option to exit their contract IF they agreed to never mention Coward Stern or any other CBS employee. Which is a literal insane impossible scenario, but Coward concocted that idea to make it sound less personal and like he was a Company Man so CBS would agree to it. "We don't talk about dem, Dey don't talk about us!!"

Well, Auntie was blissfully unaware of all this apparently, he has no problem at all with Coward Stern, and was a big fan! Even though he bashed him whenever Opie was there. Auntie was just totally unaware of all the contract talk (which is totally believable) as Opie was the functioning businessman of the troupe. Opie outwitted WAAF, CBS, XM, while Auntie benefitted from his guidance. Opie recruited Joe Rogan, Bill Burr, Louis CK, Patrice, Jim Jeffries, Colin Quinn & Bob Kelly, Opie got the job done, all on one channel. Whereas Auntie can't even keep his own friends at his namesake "network." (but Opie is the dick for changing the channel name to Opie Radio? A branding move which was definitely made by the corporation SXM and not Opie himself...)

Opie kept making those sweet SXM millions every year for another 3 years, while Auntie funneled his cash into a fiery pit of obscurity. And now the idiot is lucky to have truckers who will sign up, forget to cancel, or just neglect to turn off rebilling. Auntie has to commit passive fraud and just HOPE FOR THE BEST. Meanwhile Opie is getting cash donations from soccer moms and cops, just for popping on his phone. Hoooe Boy. Wha happen?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Well, Auntie was blissfully unaware of all this apparently, he has no problem at all with Coward Stern, and was a big fan! Even though he bashed him whenever Opie was there. Auntie was just totally unaware of all the contract talk (which is totally believable) as Opie was the functioning businessman of the troupe. Opie outwitted WAAF, CBS, XM, while Auntie benefitted from his guidance. Opie recruited Joe Rogan, Bill Burr, Louis CK, Patrice, Jim Jeffries, Colin Quinn & Bob Kelly, Opie got the job done, all on one channel. Whereas Auntie can't even keep his own friends at his namesake "network." (but Opie is the dick for changing the channel name to Opie Radio? A branding move which was definitely made by the corporation SXM and not Opie himself...)
At the end of the day, if Anthony wants to say he was the funniest on the show and the main draw and whatever other cope he tells himself, whatever. But the fact is is that he was and always will be a lazy nigger. There are countless hours of audio of Anthony complaining about his job and meetings with bosses and advertisers and traveling to DC and etc etc. The haters will say Opie did the same, but they forgot the OPSTER is a CHARACTER played by GREGG HUGHES. While Opie was railing against the bosses and management, Gregg Hughes was negotiating behind the scenes. Going to these meetings. Figuring out a compromise. Aka…DOING HIS JOB AND FURTHERING THE SHOW. but Antnee hated Opie for this…he saw him as “THE MAN” aka the authority figure which Nana hates so much…So i believe that lazy nigger Anthony Cumia was so uninterested in his contracts. So uninterested in every aspect of the show. Understand if the show were a car, Opie’s driving it…and Nana ain’t even in the fawwkin passenger seat. He’s laying down in the back. Fact is is that maybe Nana had SOME chance of not getting fired by Sirius if he had not done multiple things over the years on and off air to force their hand, as well as not do his on air job, or not do his off air job, or not converse or have any relationship with management or the business aspect of the show, etc.
Opie kept making those sweet SXM millions every year for another 3 years, while Auntie funneled his cash into a fiery pit of obscurity. And now the idiot is lucky to have truckers who will sign up, forget to cancel, or just neglect to turn off rebilling. Auntie has to commit passive fraud and just HOPE FOR THE BEST. Meanwhile Opie is getting cash donations from soccer moms and cops, just for popping on his phone. Hoooe Boy. Wha happen?
The biggest thing Opie hating dwopes will point to is Opies post O&A career. Well while Cumia was running Compound Media and facing scandal after scandal compounded with terrible business decisions, Opie was signing millions dollar deals with Jim. Then he signed one solo. Then after getting fired he went to riotcast (? cant remember). Then after there he did his own thing on Youtube. Haters can say WHATEVER they want about the reach or success of those shows. But guess what? There was no start up costs. EVERY time Opie signed a new deal with Sirius or riotcast or broadcasted to Youtube, Anthony was paying employees, server costs, or some other dumb fee related to his cash pit network. While Opie was paying only taxes on his INCOME. You know what his biggest expense was. His fucking family.

FACE!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
And to the point about Nana not even being able to keep “friends of da show”, again. Thats who FAWKIN GREGG HUGHES IS. He’s a good guyyyy. He’ll smash your dumb letter from George W Bush then hang out with you after da show…meanwhile scared faggot Anthony would grab his coat, run out the door, and go 120 to get black out drunk in his hovel with Daniel “Heeby Kikeburger” Ross. No one who has ever appeared on O&A would give a shit if Anthony died and most of them probably want him to.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Good post. The fact of the matter is that Anthony’s biggest mistake was fooling himself into thinking he could do it all without Opie. So he attempted to do so once he was forced out by management.

And what was the result?

A money pit paywalled “network” run by an ex cop who siphoned 90% of the money out of it and then quit. It also happened to be the “network’s” most successful period of time, whereas now Anthony’s best friend is retarded Geno who got his teeth knocked out and stood by like a doofus as someone robbed the studio right in front of him.

Compare that to Opie, who spends little to no money streaming on his cell phone for discretionary donations from a small group of people. No, he’s not making much, but he’s not spending much either. He shoots the shit for a bit and then does whatever he wants for the rest of the day.

I know who I’d rather be right now

Wild

I love media!
Forum Clout
I read absolutely none of that, but I will say what Opie and Howard share in common:
>Huge narcissists
>Mommy issues
>Got carried hard by people infinitely more talented than them
>Unfunny bores
>Treats their staff like shit
>Married gold diggers
>Both in therapy, but it did nothing for them.

No more ironic "Opie is good" bit. Play time is over.

THE D

Forum Clout
I read absolutely none of that, but I will say what Opie and Howard share in common:
>Huge narcissists
>Mommy issues
>Unfunny bores
>Married gold diggers

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I didn't read your list either.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
At the end of the day, if Anthony wants to say he was the funniest on the show and the main draw and whatever other cope he tells himself, whatever. But the fact is is that he was and always will be a lazy nigger. There are countless hours of audio of Anthony complaining about his job and meetings with bosses and advertisers and traveling to DC and etc etc. The haters will say Opie did the same, but they forgot the OPSTER is a CHARACTER played by GREGG HUGHES. While Opie was railing against the bosses and management, Gregg Hughes was negotiating behind the scenes. Going to these meetings. Figuring out a compromise. Aka…DOING HIS JOB AND FURTHERING THE SHOW. but Antnee hated Opie for this…he saw him as “THE MAN” aka the authority figure which Nana hates so much…So i believe that lazy nigger Anthony Cumia was so uninterested in his contracts. So uninterested in every aspect of the show. Understand if the show were a car, Opie’s driving it…and Nana ain’t even in the fawwkin passenger seat. He’s laying down in the back. Fact is is that maybe Nana had SOME chance of not getting fired by Sirius if he had not done multiple things over the years on and off air to force their hand, as well as not do his on air job, or not do his off air job, or not converse or have any relationship with management or the business aspect of the show, etc.

The biggest thing Opie hating dwopes will point to is Opies post O&A career. Well while Cumia was running Compound Media and facing scandal after scandal compounded with terrible business decisions, Opie was signing millions dollar deals with Jim. Then he signed one solo. Then after getting fired he went to riotcast (? cant remember). Then after there he did his own thing on Youtube. Haters can say WHATEVER they want about the reach or success of those shows. But guess what? There was no start up costs. EVERY time Opie signed a new deal with Sirius or riotcast or broadcasted to Youtube, Anthony was paying employees, server costs, or some other dumb fee related to his cash pit network. While Opie was paying only taxes on his INCOME. You know what his biggest expense was. His fucking family.

FACE!
When the opester was at his best he was a great set up man. Comedy can’t just be hahaholeeshitting for 3 hours. You gotta have ebb and flow. Listen to anth now. He can barely do a fucking monologue and the only time he’s remotely funny is when someone else is setting it up for him.

Also, Good post Op. I remember my dad listening to Howard as a kid and wondering why the fuck he found the creepy faggot so funny. Occasionally he said some outrageous thing that was shock funny, but other than that? I remember thinking maybe I’m too young to appreciate the humor or something.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
>Huge narcissists
>Mommy issues
>Unfunny bores
>Married gold diggers

Remember the time Opie said he'd go as low as 9, then changed it to 15 when he saw the reaction? No? How about the time Opie said he'd go as low as 13 and got incredulous when nobody would back him up and accused them of lying?

Oh! What about the time Opie got catfished by a 40 year old man pretending to be a 14 year old girl? Or the time he was trying to fly a drone over a middle school? Or fingered a passed out tween in his theater?

How about the time Opie got fucked by a sexually confused boy and bought him a clearanced out set of tits?

You don't remember that because it wasn't Opie. It was that unfunny piece of human garbage Anthony Cumia.

"Ironic Opie love"? What about 100% genuine Cumia hate? He's a pedophile who hasn't been funny in 10 years and is so deep in obscurity that his circle of friends is Geno, Bobo, Big A and fucking Fred from Brooklyn.

Sorry Opie being unfunny hurt your feelings so badly. But I will take unfunny over a piece of shit pedophile who is also unfunny every day of the week.

THE D

Forum Clout
Yes you did. :image_9248_lg:
Nope, whenever you white niggers boast about not reading the original post in a topic, I skip right past your arrogant "I didn't read what you said, but here's my opinion on what I imagine this topic is about"

Corny ego centric faggot thinks anybody is going to read his drivel after he proudly announces he's not reading anybody else's. Go talk to a brick wall, white nigger.