• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ever wanted to see Nana, Flat Broke Geno and Chriffie Mayuhr do standup for 3.5 hours? Now you can!

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

Nothing says comedy more than a rundown, decrepit old sports club venue that hasnt been renovated in over 13 years. Nice 20 year old promo pic too, Anth

https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_574059399_1667004555473_1_original.jpeg
may8_2.jpg
may8_1.jpg
entrance2.jpg
clubhouse.jpg

Forum Clout

Nothing says comedy more than a rundown, decrepit old sports club venue that hasnt been renovated in over 13 years. Nice 20 year old promo pic too, Anth

View attachment 152083View attachment 152084View attachment 152085View attachment 152086View attachment 152087
This looks like the mess hall at a shitty sleepaway camp.

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
This looks like the mess hall at a shitty sleepaway camp.
Nana is just like his brother, always "playing" in bottom of the barrel shitholes, and run-down old fraternal lodge halls. All the old drunken Masons will bring their wives to the big comedy fundraiser, and sit there slack-jawed while Nana drunkenly minces around, doing his hilarious FN/libtard material, and getting angrier and angrier when no one laughs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Did you know that Geno's life is GREAT? he gets to drink whiskey, in the mornings! Haha wow what a character!
For a borderline homeless alcoholic he does have a hot girlfriend so I’ll give him that. She used to go on Kevin Brennan’s podcast a lot back in the day and she seems mentally unhinged which explains the Geno thing.

Lucky Buddha Beer

You will be incapacitated if you do not flush
Forum Clout
For a borderline homeless alcoholic he does have a hot girlfriend so I’ll give him that. She used to go on Kevin Brennan’s podcast a lot back in the day and she seems mentally unhinged which explains the Geno thing.
I feel too mature to put up with a "hot" extremely damaged goods, seconds from the wall, suicidal coke addict. Geno in his nearly 50s thinks he's winning tho

AWetBlanket

Forum Clout

View attachment 152083View attachment 152084View attachment 152085View attachment 152086View attachment 152087
Stand up has to be one of the most depressing ‘careers’ when it comes to being just mediocre at

This is Geno and Chrissy’s ceiling

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anthony went from selling out arenas and stadiums with A-list comedians on Virus Tours. And getting paid millions per year on top of that with his radio career. To probably not being able to sell out a rural sports bar in the middle of nowhere built near an 11 acre lake. And almost assuredly losing money on every single Compound broadcast he does. And likely even losing money on this comedy gig as it is a fundraiser so he will be keeping less than the gas money or car service he needs to use.

Opie's stupid streams are low effort and he is clearly not trying as he already build his own success and is now retired. Anthony is finally on his own for the first time and this is all he can get when he tried his hardest. "The cunt won't even look at me". I bet that Anthony is ashamed to look at his scarred up alcohol ravaged pock marked face today in the mirror. Who is afraid to look at your face now? Loser.