• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Enter the comedy void: WATP and Erock discuss Scorch and PFGTV

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This is the legacy of O&A. Three fucking ugly losers sitting in front of their computers “dunking” on shows shittier than them, which is a hard bar to fill i’ll give them that. How does someone become a fan of O&A and simply boil it down to “Well they were funny because they were proto-youtuber reactors!” Really? What you found funniest was them watching videos and shitting on the video creators? How did they survive doing that for 20 years. How did they survive before Youtube.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
The point they miss is that sponsors will keep a show alive no matter how bad it is. If erock got off his ass and found a few sponsors nana could have broken even.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
The whole reason ona got away with shitting on other shows nonstop is because they were funnier than those shows.

It wouldn’t have been very funny if Jimmy just said “Man Todd’s fake voices are no good” and never did his Todd phone scam impression. These fags just sit around like “Scorch sucks” “yeah I agree with you, Scorch sucks” making no jokes. Scorch calling Holly an alcoholic buried anything these mongols have ever said

It genuinely feels like they’re punching upwards at Scorch

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The whole reason ona got away with shitting on other shows nonstop is because they were funnier than those shows.

It wouldn’t have been very funny if Jimmy just said “Man Todd’s fake voices are no good” and never did his Todd phone scam impression. These fags just sit around like “Scorch sucks” “yeah I agree with you, Scorch sucks” making no jokes. Scorch calling Holly an alcoholic buried anything these mongols have ever said
You missed a key part of their formatic ass content which is explaining why Scorch sucks, even if its extremely obvious. “Well you see, he thinks he’s really good and a professional broadcaster but he’s not!” WOW REALLY? Anyone with fucking eyes couldn’t tell that.

And O&A gets a pash for dat. Jimmy having to pause and explain Sib is wearing a black coat against a black couch and turning into a floating head was necessary because it was on the radio. So explaining the joke created the visual for it to work.

Basically what i’m getting at is that WATP are the biggest fucking laziest unfunniest loser hacks ever.