• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eastside Daves new show about his time at XM

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
He is a dollar store version of Jim Norton. Without someone to play off of, he's got nothing.

I do wish him the best though, Davey Mac is a good egg
He came very close to making R&F unlistenable many times, but special delivery and the DMSP were consistently hilarious. He has zero ability to harness whatever crazy retard talent he has, maybe due to being a crazy retard.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Ever since that video of the guy getting pissed off at Dave and breaking Cumia's desk, I haven't looked at Dave the same way. He hid behind Big A like a woman and shrieked CALL THE COPS over and over. I don't think I've ever seen a man that scared to be punched in the face.
He's a rich kid from New Jersey. Pretty pussy for an irishman tbh

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Arent we all together because of “remember when”?
I would argue mostly, no. Because the O&A reddit seemed to be teeming with new activity and bits. And even then most of the 'remembering' of old O&A shows here is about revising them and understanding them in new light. Half of the posters here became O&A fans after 2014 and were under some spell or delusion that Anthony and Jimmy ran the entire show and were responsible for all of its success.