• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

E-Rock & Danny should do a YouTube livestream and take questions/superchats

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Let me tell you a couple of three reasons why this would be an interesting show and the two would probably make some easy scratch off it, to boot:
  • Erock has heat right now because people are interested in his layoff from Cumpound Media. People would be especially generous with superchats in light of that. Erock has 20 years of shit he could share now that he is finally free from both Opie and Anthony.
  • It's the 10 year anniversary of Ant throwing away the easiest gig in the world due to his lack of ability to BEHAVE. :image_9253:
  • Both Opie and Anthony would 💯 percent listen (and then pretend they didn't hear it), so it would be a good way for both of them to communicate directly to their former bosses.
  • Danny could share some of the insider shit he has here to a larger audience.
  • It would be the first time some of the old-school staffers got together, plus it's always interesting to see the mentor and mentee get back together after a big break. If the show picked up steam they could get some of the other staffers on as guests, as well. Erock has been there through 20 years of the O&A saga and Danny was there during the best years of the show and knows all the players well.
I really think if they did it this weekend, it would be successful and they might be tempted to make it a semi-regular thing. Obviously it would have a pretty low ceiling, but they both like broadcasting, so why not do it for fun and see what happens? I have to imagine E-Rock has a lot of shit to say about the past 20 years. The chemistree between two old-school staffers getting back together would also be good.

Don't lie and act like you wouldn't listen.

Last edited:

upanddown

Forum Clout
Danny would sigh and moan about having to answer inane questions about a radio show he worked on 15 years ago despite interacting daily with the fans of said radio show.

He would also belabor the point that he makes six figures and lives a rather comfortable life fucking 22 year old Asian women.

Erock would be late to the live stream and have powdered donut dust on his lips.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Danny would sigh and moan about having to answer inane questions about a radio show he worked on 15 years ago despite interacting daily with the fans of said radio show.

He would also belabor the point that he makes six figures and lives a rather comfortable life fucking 22 year old Asian women.

Erock would be late to the live stream and have powdered donut dust on his lips.
I would tune in.

Forum Clout
Great fawking idea brotherman! Take questions from the pests like the Opester does and they could make $$$!
Danny would vaguely imply his current life is so successful he doesn’t need this, then spend the entire night of the 4th hanging out with his only friends: the posters here who call him a kike and make fun of his dead dad.

Last edited:

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Erock actually fucks and impregnates. What does Danny do besides gnawing off newborn foreskin?

Forum Clout
If Ant was a better businessman he would've cashed in on something like OP mentioned above when the iron was hot back in 2014. Think about it, even now in 2024 both Opie & Anthony are regularly asked and sometimes paid to answer questions about the show, there is still an audience that cares and wants to know about the behind the scenes stuff of this radio show, if Ant had produced a show about all of it then he could've made money off it all.

I'm sure I'd hate Erock as a show host but if he was talking classic O&A, playing clips, bringing in O&A related guests for a catch up and telling behind the scenes stories I'd be in and I'm sure many others would be also.

As for your idea OP, I think Erock is one of the many people that Danny Ross hates and even if Danny didn't hate him I'm not sure what Danny would actually offer that Erock could not.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Neither erock nor Danny were involved in anything interesting on the show. They are both bores, mostly because nobody included them in anything. Danny was at nanas house for a few rapes and erock was beaten out by Sam Roberts when sirius wanted to keep o&a alive. Neither understands what was funny about the show and neither understands that they were just there to get laughed at. Their show might be unintentionally hilarious if they both still hate each other.

Forum Clout
If Ant was a better businessman he would've cashed in on something like OP mentioned above when the iron was hot back in 2014. Think about it, even now in 2024 both Opie & Anthony are regularly asked and sometimes paid to answer questions about the show, there is still an audience that cares and wants to know about the behind the scenes stuff of this radio show, if Ant had produced a show about all of it then he could've made money off it all.

I'm sure I'd hate Erock as a show host but if he was talking classic O&A, playing clips, bringing in O&A related guests for a catch up and telling behind the scenes stories I'd be in and I'm sure many others would be also.

As for your idea OP, I think Erock is one of the many people that Danny Ross hates and even if Danny didn't hate him I'm not sure what Danny would actually offer that Erock could not.
If we’re excluding people Danny has womanly resentment toward, there’s really nobody left who could cohost with him.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
that might be entertaining, but have you considered the entertainment value of theorizing jar jar binks is actually darth vader?

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
As for your idea OP, I think Erock is one of the many people that Danny Ross hates
Actually, no -- in one of the thread's @BenDovid said he doesn't have anything personal against E-Rock.

He just thought he had a poor work ethic and resented that he made more than the rest of the staff and listened to Ron & Fez at the office. I think they'd both be open to doing a show together

JebJoh

Forum Clout
Actually, no -- in one of the thread's @BenDovid said he doesn't have anything personal against E-Rock.

He just thought he had a poor work ethic and resented that he made more than the rest of the staff and listened to Ron & Fez at the office. I think they'd both be open to doing a show together
He’s lying. He has nothing but grievances Erock made more money, got more attention and got hired at cm despite never covering up nana’s rapes.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout

We're talking about the same Danny Ross?