Dyke VS Coal burner sister

which would you rather have

• dyke

• nigger lover

Results are only viewable after voting.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
When I was 14 some random guy came up to me at the mall, mentioned my sister by name and asked if I was her brother. I said yes and he said "dude, your sister is a whore"
I guess what I'm trying to say is I lost respect for her that day and wouldn't really care.
In your case you should vote dyke then, better that than having a cum dumpster aka nigger lover

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
I thought this was going to be about which one is more attractive. I’m still voting the same, for the dyke
Lol imagine anyone would vote for the nigger fucker

Any girl can be a dyke. If I have enough kids it's pretty much guaranteed that at least one of them will be gay, and I will accept them and raise them to be good people. Beastiality however will not be tolerated in the Jones' household.
You know what the Bible said, if any women lay with a beast you should put them down both woman and the beast

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
When I was 14 some random guy came up to me at the mall, mentioned my sister by name and asked if I was her brother. I said yes and he said "dude, your sister is a whore"
I guess what I'm trying to say is I lost respect for her that day and wouldn't really care.
I had a similar experience. Someone decided to waltz on over out of the blue and tell 13 year old me what a cunt he thought my older sister was. I told my sister and her boyfriend kicked the shit out of him. I have no idea what he thought he would get out of sharing his opinions with me. At the time I didn't even necessarily disagree with him, it was just a weird thing to do.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I had a similar experience. Someone decided to waltz on over out of the blue and tell 13 year old me what a cunt he thought my older sister was. I told my sister and her boyfriend kicked the shit out of him. I have no idea what he thought he would get out of sharing his opinions with me. At the time I didn't even necessarily disagree with him, it was just a weird thing to do.
Was she a cunt?
I have no way to conclusively prove my sister was a whore but it seems likely because a few months later I came home from school and my mom was crying because my sister was knocked up. My nephew still calls me Rutherford and not Uncle Rutherford. We're only 15 years apart.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Way to prove that she wasn't a cunt by having her nigger bf beat up a whistle blower

Don't tell her I said this I don't want to get shot

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Was she a cunt?
I have no way to conclusively prove my sister was a whore but it seems likely because a few months later I came home from school and my mom was crying because my sister was knocked up. My nephew still calls me Rutherford and not Uncle Rutherford. We're only 15 years apart.
Herro Ruthford! What's it like being an uncle at the age of 15?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Kind of based of the boyfriend

Also, as someone with only brothers, it's hilarious to know that this a common thing to occur