Dramatic "millennial" who happens to be clinically obese

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
D2SDE.png

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
You haven't known a moment of peace because you are a fat, criminally unattractive troll who is unnecessarily combative in moments that don't call for it, and you spend your entire waking existence online and you always have, seeking out opportunities to be a smug, know it all jerk to people you don't know, and often know more than you.

You have never once tried to just enjoy your life, and now your youth is behind you. You have been a steaming, misogynistic, trans simping piece of shit for 2 decades now, and so you don't deserve any peace.

Only peace you have ever actively sought is another piece of pizza, you beer swilling, dive bar food eating cautionary tale.

G

A kid born in 2000 has had the easiest life of anyone in human history. If you're not a lazy piece of shit... you can become anything you want, marry who you want to marry, and every piece of information you could ever want is a mouse click away.

There's almost nothing tough about life now, all this woe-is-me shit is performative neoliberal nonsense.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
A kid born in 2000 has had the easiest life of anyone in human history. If you're not a lazy piece of shit... you can become anything you want, marry who you want to marry, and every piece of information you could ever want is a mouse click away.

There's almost nothing tough about life now, all this woe-is-me shit is performative neoliberal nonsense.
Exactly. I'd argue that it's gotten progressively worse for the younger generations from an economic perspective since the boomers, but it's not like anyone's forced into tough slave labor. Menial workers like cleaners make great money now, not because you're worked to the bone, but because people just don't want to do it. Everyone wants to magically make money on Youtube or with a podcast. Especially since COVID, I know a lot of guys in the trades who have been raking it in.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Pat's referring to the 9/11 Norm tweets. It's substantially more impactive to him than the attacks on September 11th.
"Your honor as part of the settlement I'd like to apologize to anyone I offended when I mistakenly said I didn't find Norm funny. I've watched all of his weekend updates and I sincerely regret any distress I have caused by being an unintelligent, uncultured, fat, child abandoning, alcoholic, fucking retard"

Pat was a child of the 80s, a middle schooler and high schooler, in the 90s. That was the peak of being completely carefree in America and he got a solid piece of it, which is more than the kids younger than him.
I disagree about zoomers having it easy. They were robbed. Everything is fucked now and they never got to experience a society that didnt suck balls, and their parents didnt even let them play outside. I was born in ‘96 but was fortunate to grow up somewhere that was behind the times

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This shows he’s been a bum his whole life, he graduated in the late 90s and flunked out of community college in the early 2000s. I was in college in the mid 2000s and things were great until graduation (2008) when the economy crashed and jobs weren’t available. But many adapted and figured it out like adults do. Pat of course has been a lazy bum who fears challenges which is why his wife had to get him a job.

Will Tate

Oven March
"Your honor as part of the settlement I'd like to apologize to anyone I offended when I mistakenly said I didn't find Norm funny. I've watched all of his weekend updates and I sincerely regret any distress I have caused by being an unintelligent, uncultured, fat, child abandoning, alcoholic, fucking retard"
Yeah, no, at this point anything less than flipping on his SFWA buddies in unacceptable.
He does still also have to admit Norm is funny, though.