• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Douchey Norton article in Forbes

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout

Fag

IMG_6600.jpeg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
“He's extremely smart,” said Norton’s manager, Jonathan Brandstein, who’s worked with Jim for two decades. “I'll go as far as saying he's one of the smartest people that I know. He plays chess and it's like he tends to try to think of every move ahead of time, and he's really, really good with it.

Is he?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
“He's extremely smart,” said Norton’s manager, Jonathan Brandstein, who’s worked with Jim for two decades. “I'll go as far as saying he's one of the smartest people that I know. He plays chess and it's like he tends to try to think of every move ahead of time, and he's really, really good with it.

Is he?
Remember, this is the same guy who obsesses over Chip Chipperson quotes, to the point of annoying his wife with them.

Mimi Beardsley

She’s a real cock softener.
Forum Clout
New levels of honesty = profound levels of degeneracy.

The whole “it’s stunning and brave” routine the media uses to legitimate this shit has grown so old and transparent.

Headline 2045 - Corpsefucker comes out of the closet. So stunning and brave.

Is it?

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
A 'minor pot charge' was the reason Conan couldn't enter the US? You gotta be f...

"Because of a minor pot charge, involving a text message and not possession, in Norway, it took five years to get Nikki into the US."

Sigh:

"Norton recently told The Jim and Sam Town Square podcast that he discussed a potential reality show based on his and Nikki’s channel with a production company but didn’t want to incorporate their idea of having a wedding ceremony and a stand up special taping at the end of the potential series. It had to be real."

Recent Youtube comment cringe (totally not paid for):

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 11.52.58 pm.png

And, just the facts:

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 11.45.28 pm.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 11.52.16 pm.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 11.52.03 pm.png

Screen Shot 2024-03-07 at 11.50.18 pm.png

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Yeah, I remember all those scenes where Peggy would walk into the living room and ask Al to suck her dick, funster. teehee