• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Don't forget about your brother.

IanCurtis

Forum Clout
Every second of this was excruciating, the only thing that would make it worthwhile to watch was if it ended with this dickhead stuffing a double-barrel in his mouth and pulling the trigger while clown music played. I hate Bill Burr but now I know I hate his nails-down-a-chalkboard dickhead brother more.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
I believe it, but dude amounted to nothing and clearly has some type of mental/emotional disorder.
I always thought it wasnt, but it does look a lot like him rewatching the vids now.
I just remembered, when Burr was interviewed on some podcast, he was asked how many siblings he had and he refused to answer. The host thought he was fucking around but he was dead serious and it made for an awkward moment.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I just remembered, when Burr was interviewed on some podcast, he was asked how many sinblings he had and he refused to answer. The host thought he was fucking around but he was dead serious and it made for an awkward moment.
Yeah, that was on Ethan Klein’s pod. Burr famously has never said any sibling’s or parent’s name, age, etc. Which I used to think was silly & frivolous, but damn. Look at this schizophrenic stalked.