• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does Patrick S Tomlinson allow other men to jerk off in his face?

Convict Wyzz

Shit poster/hole stretcher
Forum Clout
This is the first I've heard of this.

And now, mere moments later, it's the second, third, and thousandth time I've heard it.

Where there's smoke, there's gay fire.

Thank you for the confirmation.

Stop doing this, pig. Have some dignity, for Christ's sake.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Why do you think his comedy career flamed out? Because he wasn't funny? Oh sweetie, no, that's not how any of this works. It was his reputation as a Bizarro Louis CK in the Milwaukee and Madison comedy scenes that ultimately did him in. There's only so much young impressionable comedy cock you can beat off in front of your face before you start to get a reputation.

Last edited:

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
I think I've seen gifs of it, along with a picture of him sucking Trumps cock. I believe both since I saw them on the internet.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
If it’s on the internet my tens of fans think it’s true atalker. I only allow the biggest blackest cocks in Milwaukee to shower me in baby batter though, little one. Better on my face than some poor woman’s uterus.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
I actually saw it happen on a photography or maybe a drawing, I don't remember that detail.