• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Does He Give Away His Dog In This Movie?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
0b7866cba2ed3bedf95273d51fb21904.jpg

Stallone GOT a fucking dog and it was a factor in his divorce - you tapped out the moment she suggested giving it up. I bet you tossed it into the Hudson River with a smile on your face while your wife drove the car to do it.

You fucking bald Mick.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Reminder it was his offensively ugly sheboon wife that brought the dog home without asking him, telling him he owned it now (a nigbull to boot)
Then he bonded with the dog and only after that she decided to get rid of it because a nigbull mauling Bill would have been totally fine but mauling the midnight black totally his tar baby would be too much.

Hoping this ginger faggot gets Louis CK'd

Forum Clout
I'm Imagining what would happen if
Bill lurked here and was reading what's being written about him and his family on here, his reactions. I think at this point Bill is so unfunny and self-righteous that anyone on this forum could out-rant him and be a hell of a lot funnier than him at doing it. All he could do is his stupid, profanity filled stream-of-conciousness ranting which has gotten so tired at this point while everyone here could easily tear him to shreds.

"Oh, you, sitting in your muthas basements (beat of raspy cackling) get a life loser" -- boring.

Last edited:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I'm Imagining what would happen if
Bill lurked here and was reading what's being written about him and his family on here, his reactions. I think at this point Bill is so unfunny and self-righteous that anyone on this forum could out-rant him and be a hell of a lot funnier than him at doing it. All he could do is

his stupid, profanity filled stream of conciousness ranting which has gotten so tired while everyone else could rip him to shreds

"Oh, you, sitting in your muthas basements (beat of raspy cackling) get a life loser" -- boring.
One well-placed "Nice gummy wife, stupid" would kneecap him.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

Stallone GOT a fucking dog and it was a factor in his divorce - you tapped out the moment she suggested giving it up. I bet you tossed it into the Hudson River with a smile on your face while your wife drove the car to do it.

You fucking bald Mick.
instead of getting Revenge for his dog he gives it up for an unattractive black wife and career opportunities.

John Cuck

lowend73

Forum Clout

You fucking bald Mick.
What a faggoty move by Burr, way to put your foot down.

Sure it was a Pittbull, but with his Hollywood money he could have had that dog trained enough that it wouldn't maul his kid too death