• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think there's any way Patty could've avoided his fate as our main lolcow?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I've been thinking about this a lot lately and although I will concede that there's no way fatso could've predicted an entire subreddit of autists pouncing on him because of his Norm tweet, do you think there's anything he could've done to avoid being our favorite little squeak toy for all these years?

I would say he's brought a lot of it on himself but I also think that he's so fundamentally hateable that he'd have to change his entire personality to not be focused on. There's also the fact that he's fat too. And also overweight. Obese!

Thoughts?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Literally nobody cared about him for ages, it’s the same on KF - “why should I care”

he brings it on himself by replying to absolutely everything - constantly asserting he’s winning.

if he just ignored it it would have blown over like everybody else, nobody even cares about Joe anymore,

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
His incessant need to get in the last word on every interaction, regardless of how it makes him look to others; the blatant exaggerations and outright lies that constitute 90% of his tweets; his ridiculous inability to recognize a ridiculous joke without engaging it ( "No, you did not fart in my wife's vagina, child", or when compared to the mascot for Bob's Big Boy - "No child, that isn't me"); his bootlicking love of authority figures; his inability to admit how grossly overweight he is; his opinion that he can say the most vile, hateful things to anyone he chooses, yet lashes out if ANYONE says anything back to him - I don't know, man. He's like a perfect storm of hateable qualities that has never been held accountable for his actions before. He's like a gift from God to these forums.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
His incessant need to get in the last word on every interaction, regardless of how it makes him look to others; the blatant exaggerations and outright lies that constitute 90% of his tweets; his ridiculous inability to recognize a ridiculous joke without engaging it ( "No, you did not fart in my wife's vagina, child", or when compared to the mascot for Bob's Big Boy - "No child, that isn't me"); his bootlicking love of authority figures; his inability to admit how grossly overweight he is; his opinion that he can say the most vile, hateful things to anyone he chooses, yet lashes out if ANYONE says anything back to him - I don't know, man. He's like a perfect storm of hateable qualities that has never been held accountable for his actions before. He's like a gift from God to these forums.

Agreed. He's fat.

G

He could have not spent 3 solid years replying to every single troll and every single ridiculous accusations with hilarious responses like "I do not talk like a sassy black woman, child" or "I do not make pepperonis, child". This community leaves everyone alone who leaves us alone, but Mama Raven's special boy never lets the idiots win, and continues to dig a deeper ditch for himself.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
His hyperinflated self-importance and insistence on replying to literally every shitpost prevent this from happening. Plus, we're all he has. Everyone else with whom he ever tried to start Twitter slapfights got tired of him, ignored him, and forgot about him. He's just not important enough for someone with the notoriety of a Ben Shapiro to bother with. We're the only ones who kept dicking with him when he'd come to Reddit to correcT the record, and since the pests are the pests, they just kept escalating. Because they knew he'd respond.
In fact, I'd be curious to see his reaction if we just stopped talking about him. Turn LitCrit into just goofing on all the Pat side characters like Paul and MM Schill, or just actually talking about books for a week, no Lappening pics in his Twitter replies, and see which way piggy rolls. Would he claim victory over us despite the forums still being up? Would he go on his fat way and start ignoring us like a smart person would have done 3 years ago? I wonder what kind of withdrawal symptoms Pat would suffer if he didn't have his biggest fans--us--always talking about him.