• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think nana's back on the sauce yet?

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I don't mean the soy sauce but his all day dosing with bud lights. I'm guessing nearly dying might be enough to scare him off it for quite a while but I think it's inevitable he'll go back to it before long. I've not heard of a person being a severe alcoholic at 60 and then beating it.

In any case, he'll still be an ugly pedophile who ended his career.

Happy 2024, nana!

Forum Clout
He’s working up to it. Right now has a coupla glasses of wine with dinner and a beer on occasion.

He’s going to be in NYC again next week and will be doing studio shows including the Wednesday spot w Gavvie.

Gavvie was putting out sly drinking triggers throughout the show yesterday. It ended with Nana saying he wished they were headed across the street aka Sullivan’s.

It always goes down that path with heavy drinkers who attempt to quit. One or two here and there at first and they think they have it under control. Then they start doing the alcoholic math which is always addition.

The admission yesterday that he has some wine and a beer has opened up the freedom for him to stop hiding the drinks in photos.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
The admission yesterday that he has some wine and a beer has opened up the freedom for him to stop hiding the drinks in photos.

Oh he's actually admitted to drinking again already? I thought you were just speculating that's what he's likely to be doing.

Yeah...it's absolutely over for him. No way he makes it more than another couple of years.

Forum Clout
It always starts small and goes back, family member of mine has been an alcoholic for the past 20 years and is really the worst kind of alcoholic you can imagine with the drinking, verbal abuse, sometimes violence as well.

She had a stroke in her early fifties because of the alcohol, was told by the doctors that if she keeps drinking it will kill her (Almost did this time), she sat in the hospital promising everyone she'd never drink, this had scared her straight etc I think within 2 days of being back at home she was back to drinking, at first it was just a little bit then it went back to how it was before, nothing has happened yet but the scare was only about a year and a half ago so it eventually will.

Nana probably the same, probably saying publicly it is only a little bit but it is probably a medium amount right now, give it 6-12 months and he'll be all boozed up playing video games claiming he just enjoys the occasional wine with dinner.

Ugly ghoul.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
He’s working up to it. Right now has a coupla glasses of wine with dinner and a beer on occasion.

He’s going to be in NYC again next week and will be doing studio shows including the Wednesday spot w Gavvie.

Gavvie was putting out sly drinking triggers throughout the show yesterday. It ended with Nana saying he wished they were headed across the street aka Sullivan’s.

It always goes down that path with heavy drinkers who attempt to quit. One or two here and there at first and they think they have it under control. Then they start doing the alcoholic math which is always addition.

Not even 2 weeks in SC and he's already finding excuses to head back to NY to drink with Geno and Gavin and gossip with his faghag Criffie May-uhr. Any normal person would be going out and having fun in their new town

Forum Clout
It always starts small and goes back, family member of mine has been an alcoholic for the past 20 years and is really the worst kind of alcoholic you can imagine with the drinking, verbal abuse, sometimes violence as well.

She had a stroke in her early fifties because of the alcohol, was told by the doctors that if she keeps drinking it will kill her (Almost did this time), she sat in the hospital promising everyone she'd never drink, this had scared her straight etc I think within 2 days of being back at home she was back to drinking, at first it was just a little bit then it went back to how it was before, nothing has happened yet but the scare was only about a year and a half ago so it eventually will.
I can't imagine choosing a substance over everything else in your life - even over life itself. I hope that's someone you can cut out of your life altogher, save for maybe some internet forum dedicated to insulting her that's run by a shitskin.

Peckas

Helping those 8 to 80
Forum Clout
I think a huge chunk of his gregarious personality is from the sauce. He just seemed "off" yesterday, pensive and stiff (insert corpse joke here). Gavin was drinking on his stream and even asked aloud for Ryan to grab him another beer. Gavin is going to be a bad influence as will Geno.
After years of the booze stimulating his dopamine and GABA receptors his brain isn’t producing many happiness chemicals it can take a couple of years to fix

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Nana probably the same, probably saying publicly it is only a little bit but it is probably a medium amount right now, give it 6-12 months and he'll be all boozed up playing video games claiming he just enjoys the occasional wine with dinner.
It's only going to be exacerbated by his recuperation from the immediate aftereffects from the surgery. He's still in the phase where a mild cough makes his chest feel like a Pachinko machine and reminds him just how frail he is. Once that becomes an increasingly distant memory I predict his already way too premature but cautious re-entry into drinking will cause him to tailspin.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
I think he's back on the GRAVYYY like his mudda useta make
Get it? because he's Italian!