• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you think Intern Noah deserved the hate he got ? (J-J-J-J Julia) 3:37 time stamp

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
it is a catchy tune - not saying it's good but it was catchy & worse things have taken-off online, especially back then (Friiday, fridaay, friday)

I wish O&A had dug deeper into the origins (who produced it / filmed the video), I think it was just assumed to be a vanity project paid-for by rich parents, but I'd have liked to hear Noah himself explain the details

Roslyn Vampire

Forum Clout
I love that he spent all that money on the video and production, but was too retarded to use autotune
Or hire a hot girl to star in the video. I understand having that slob in a student film or if she was your girlfriend in real life, but goddamn she is not appropriate for the song. If the premise of the song is that the titular "J-J-J-Julia" is worthy of his admiration, do yourself a favor and cast someone at least mildly fuckable.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Wonder if he finally gave up on trying to erase the video from the internet or if he just hasn't found this one yet.
The original 1080p video was found by O&A Pests back in the day. I have the original master somewhere sitting on one of my older PCs. This Noah dude was rabid about copyright striking the video off of the internet like crazy for a years. But it's just too hard to find every instance because the Pests would constantly upload it everywhere or even send it to his social media followers or family. He's probably just resigned at this point to his notoriety in O&A lore and hoping that it won't destroy his life like it did for other employees or interns.
Shame on his boyish mind.
I can still hear O&A and Norton audibly groan then laugh at that line in my head whenever anyone references it.