• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do You Enjoy the Constant Use of the K Word to Describe Danny from the Show?

Do You Enjoy the Constant Use of the K Word to Describe Danny from the Show?

• Total voters
Forum Clout
Do you enjoy thread after thread calling a certain ex-radio show staffer a "K," a trickster, a heeb and or any other derogatory term for Jewish folks?

Sorry, I just don't get the humor in it. Besides being hack, it just makes it seem like this board is full of antisemitic weirdos who actually sit around worrying what "the Jews" are going to do to them next.

Bumley

Forum Clout
Do you enjoy thread after thread calling a certain ex-radio show staffer a "K," a trickster, a heeb and or any other derogatory term for Jewish folks?

Sorry, I just don't get the humor in it. Besides being hack, it just makes it seem like this board is full of antisemitic weirdos who actually sit around worrying what "the Jews" are going to do to them next.
It was among the forum users. It was some real edgelord shit.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
it just makes it seem like this board is full of antisemitic weirdos who actually sit around worrying what "the Jews" are going to do to them next.

Makes it seem?? The kike thread is at 268 posts as of now. (nice responding to an obvious bit seriously, stupid).

Forum Clout

"it just makes it seem like this board is full of antisemitic weirdos"

s-l1200.jpg

Forum Clout
Do you like being an overly sensitive faggot who never learned about sticks and stones?
It's overly sensitive to think it's pretty ignorant to call someone a "K" constantly? We heard you anti-Semitic asses a thousand times already. It wasn't shocking or funny the first time. It's just hack and ignorant.

G

It's overly sensitive to think it's pretty ignorant to call someone a "K" constantly? We heard you anti-Semitic asses a thousand times already. It wasn't shocking or funny the first time. It's just hack and ignorant.
Have you ever considered to simply stop behaving like tricksters or manipulative kikes? Have you ever even considered it once? Will your genes even let you?

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Again - why are words so painful to you? The Internet does not revolve around you or your fragility / sensibility. Or should I say, selective sensibility. Do you sperg out in histrionics if someone stereotypes or bashes Conservatives? Christians?

Somehow, I very seriously doubt that you do. If you think that it's ok to bash group A but not group B, then you are a hypocrite and go fuck yourself, cry baby. If you think that it's not okay to bash either, then I applaud your consistency but question why the hell you would be here, let alone on the Internet.

Words have exactly the amount of power you allow them to have. Grow up and stop being such a Kike nigger faggot tranny who lets himself - er, sorry, xerself get bullied by vowels and consonants. Go cry about Ukraine or something.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Hilarious.

You're trying to convince children who think drawing swastikas on the wall in High School was edgy and cool. If they had intelligent thoughts and arguments, they would have something better to say. I don't mind them calling me kike. I'm not Jewish in the first place which is hysterical for me, and secondly, it let's me know that you're weak minded and some throwaway racial word is your best attempt. Maybe I wouldn't come off so condescending if you had better insults for me. When all you have is kike, I don't need to wonder if I'm smarter or funnier than you, I already know I am. So please, keep it coming.