• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do you believe Stetten when she wrote that 🐜 brandished a weapon in public?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I could see it if it were a fancy restaurant where he knew people wouldn't be carrying or do anything. Not like on the street or at a big event.

Plus, from the "Anthony and Dani Show" we learned he carries when out getting shitfaced.

I was about to type a few paragraphs about his hypocrisy but I think we all get it at this point.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
I believe it. Having a gun on him is his only form of courage or masculinity. I also assume the guy he brandished it to was like a half retarded gimp, because if someone other than a cracked out nigger did that to me I'd be like "What, are you gonna fuckin shoot me right here?"
I picture him doing it in some fancy, suburban restaurant near his former house. With orthodontists in sport jackets having dinner with their wives and such

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
Only if he had a cop or security guard there to protect him. No way Nana is confronting another man, even with a gun.
I think this was at some posh restaurant where no one would expect such a ridiculous thing. This was also when the Cumias felt invincible and on top of world. Brotha JoeH was cruising in the Joseph lane and Ant was acting out of control and gambling like crazy.

Things were looking up!

:image_9253::image_9247:

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
It wasn't a 'posh restaurant'.

We went to an awful club after dinner and got hammered. A guy tried to talk to me when he was in the bathroom, and my shock jock kindly brandished his weapon to ward off the pest

Cumia has never even attempted to deny it.

In the same text she also claimed he was buying gifts for a 14 year old:

He was following a 14 year old girl on twitter and had her “Amazon wish list” saved so he could send her things. I confronted him and he said “well she’s a fan of the show and she’s cute.” Right, because that makes sense.

100% confirmed true.

I won’t call him a pedophile, but yes, I will call him a pedophile.
- Melissa Stetten

No reason to think any of it was made up.

Mick_Mickerson

Forum Clout
It wasn't a 'posh restaurant'.

We went to an awful club after dinner and got hammered. A guy tried to talk to me when he was in the bathroom, and my shock jock kindly brandished his weapon to ward off the pest

Cumia has never even attempted to deny it.

In the same text she also claimed he was buying gifts for a 14 year old:

He was following a 14 year old girl on twitter and had her “Amazon wish list” saved so he could send her things. I confronted him and he said “well she’s a fan of the show and she’s cute.” Right, because that makes sense.

100% confirmed true.

I won’t call him a pedophile, but yes, I will call him a pedophile.
- Melissa Stetten

No reason to think any of it was made up.
Ok so just classic drunken beer balls. Responsible gun owner 🐜 strikes again!

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Yes 100%. Dumb bitch thought it was endearing, and not frightening, that a man she was on her first date with was brandishing a loaded weapon at a guy for simply talking to her. Also dumb bitch activities thinking thats a normal thing people do and not literally retarded illegal nigger activities.

Anyway how about that 24 hour anniversary card? What the fuck is up with that?

dramamine

Forum Clout
Yes 100%. Dumb bitch thought it was endearing, and not frightening, that a man she was on her first date with was brandishing a loaded weapon at a guy for simply talking to her. Also dumb bitch activities thinking thats a normal thing people do and not literally retarded illegal nigger activities.

Anyway how about that 24 hour anniversary card? What the fuck is up with that?
I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend brandished a gun. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I think this was at some posh restaurant where no one would expect such a ridiculous thing. This was also when the Cumias felt invincible and on top of world. Brotha JoeH was cruising in the Joseph lane and Ant was acting out of control and gambling like crazy.

Things were looking up!

:image_9253::image_9247:
Being in NYC and having a concealed permit is very rare. Nightclub skews it a little more towards ending up poorly for him though. It’s a really fucking retarded (and obviously illegal) thing to do anywhere though.