• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Do We Now Consider Comedian Jim Norton a Gay Man?

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I think we can clear this up once and for all. If you are a man, and you are getting intimate with another person, if you stimulate the other person's penis in order to sexually arouse them, THAT is a homosexual act (no judgment, not that there's anything wrong with that).

To imply that you are not engaging in a homosexual act because the other person wears a dress, is a sign of mental illness.

Jim is married to a person with a penis. Jim is a homosexual. End of discussion.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
There has to be another term for this that doesn't currently exist as far as I know. I would assume most gay men are as horrified by his situation as straights

Feel like sodomite is an appropriate term. Speaks to a more ancient form of degeneracy. Just calling him gay doesn’t express how his deviant life choices spit at God.

fusciasomething

Jacques De Gautier
Forum Clout
Feel like sodomite is an appropriate term. Speaks to a more ancient form of degeneracy. Just calling him gay doesn’t express how his deviant life choices spit at God.
I had to look up the exact definition and it can include beastiality so that seems very appropriate.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
1699045190162.gif

Nana Cumia

Forum Clout
Jim is a mentally ill faggot. Being with a tranny is worse than just being with another gay man. Jim is so fucked up that he thinks the Viking is a woman.

Forum Clout
I think we can clear this up once and for all. If you are a man, and you are getting intimate with another person, if you stimulate the other person's penis in order to sexually arouse them, THAT is a homosexual act (no judgment, not that there's anything wrong with that).

To imply that you are not engaging in a homosexual act because the other person wears a dress, is a sign of mental illness.

Jim is married to a person with a penis. Jim is a homosexual. End of discussion.
Thanks for the info and your service!