• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did this fat dope just call for politicans to be murdered?

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
🤔

Screenshot_20231127_202515_X.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
"Except Trump and any republican. BTW I love the police and fully support Israel."

I call this “The Cumia Phenomenon” where we hate someone so much that even when they say something that we should all agree with we shit on them for it

It's not the statement, it's the fact he's a fat, hypocritical, larper. An obese bootlicking neocon who would never support, let alone participate in, any societal change that meant his stocks might dip or his Arby's delivery might not arrive on time.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Fred fucking boils my piss something supercritical. And ‘bootlicking’ doesn’t cover it. This fat fucking vegetable deepthroats the boot so violently that the toe end wears his sigmoid colon like a little hat.

Worshipping soldiers and cops is peak fatherless behavior. Why can't you just cut your dick off like a normal man with father issues?