• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Sclob catch down syndrome? Did he always have it?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
670613B2-1AF3-448D-9C85-8711D6CFE47D.jpeg

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
This is a man that gave himself cauliflower ears with a pair of pliers to make himself look tough.
One of the cringiest things you could ever admit to as an MMA guy. I'll never not be mad that he took out that Pride dude with a lucky shot. Cant remember his name, kickboxer, black trunks with one leg checkered red.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He is the prime example of why I hate that Circle of Rogan.

If you have talent, like Segura initially did, you keep your career as you begin to lose it. And if you never really were that talented, like Kreischer, you have a career when you shouldn't.

Braindumb transcends all of these guys because he's never even been a comedian, and yet just by being Rogan friend, he is one. Why? So you could spare him more CTE? I'd rather be be a vegetable than taking a working comedians stage time.

Now....

Walg me to my trug.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
He is the prime example of why I hate that Circle of Rogan.

If you have talent, like Segura initially did, you keep your career as you begin to lose it. And if you never really were that talented, like Kreischer, you have a career when you shouldn't.

Braindumb transcends all of these guys because he's never even been a comedian, and yet just by being Rogan friend, he is one. Why? So you could spare him more CTE? I'd rather be be a vegetable than taking a working comedians stage time.

Now....

Walg me to my trug.
Wuss pain yo lyfe.