Did Patrick ever "No, child" to the accusations of him murdering Bernell Trammell?

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
anyone got a screenshot or anything? Kinda weird if not.

This is the many who'll "no child" his toilet and his brother's high school athleticism. But he wouldn't deny murdering some guy?

I wonder if he's nervous about being found out at all. He's probably dumb enough that it's out of sight out of mind
He probably has a defamation list of twitter handles somewhere for when he starts really winning the court cases.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
As far as I know, he’s only ever made mention of the good Bernell when he posted a few pics of him a couple years before he died.

Any other time Bernell is brought up to him, he never acknowledges it at all. Not even sure if he’s ever responded to it.

Someone prove me wrong because it’s weird if he hasn’t, right?

BudDickman

The main reason I think he really killed him is that Pat NEVER even acknowledges anything about him or the murder at all. He acknowledged him while he was alive in his "look at this stupid nigger" post and then never again.
It's unusual for him to pass up an opportunity to say "this happened two blocks from my house and I used to see this guy every day". Bernell used to hang out near Hooligans, which was Pat's home away from home until he was banned.