• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did Jim ever do live reads?

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
Don’t companies sometimes request who they want from the show to read it? I imagine Jim wasn’t seen as important enough by most advertisers.

Did he do any when his name was put in the show title? Because that’s really shitty if he just left it to Opie and Sam. But funny if no advertiser cared if he was involved.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Norton and Erock did live reads for a doctor who did their eye surgeries. Norton read plugs for comedians and guests like comics, UFC fighters, actors, and whatnot. Norton probably did live reads on his advice show but no one listened to that including myself so that is impossible to actually confirm.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I always like how he changed his tone to super serious when he did them even after laughing at some joke. Worm.
Opie would always go, “good one, Vos. He’ll be at x this weekend.” Always thought this was patronizing.