Did Blappy fart in Niki's vagina the first time they met?

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Everyone remembers Blappy from patso's "found family" story right? He's the one that stood up and basically told pat to shut the fuck up as he rambled on about the Canadian flag or something?

Well it looks like he may have been trying to be PCJ v2. The one thing throwing me off though is that Blappy has a wife and daughter that he didn't abandon. But what's up with this winky face emoji?
Blappy1.jpg

And it seems that Niki clearly wanted it as well.
Blappy2.jpg

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Blapp’s wife is way hotter than Niki. I think this was part of a bit for him to fuck with Fattles.

“found family” yet Blapp’s models doesent follow Tits on Twitter. And he also emasculated Fatty in a hotel room because the dummy didn’t know the difference between a Maple Leaf and an Oak Leaf. “Smarter than all you incels” yet confuses a Maple Leaf for an Oak Leaf, which by the way Piggy, literally look nothing alike you brain dead idiot.

He’d come down here to Louisiana and call a Knotty Heart Pine a Cypress tree too I’m sure (a Cypress has leaves, and as it’s name suggests, a KHP has needles because it’s a Pine.)