• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Did AntH start angrily spitting indoors because, as an adult in his 30s, he saw a mob wife do it in Goodfellas?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
Wouldn't make it much better if he'd already been doing it, but we know he quotes Goodfellas constantly and has even quoted Karen saying "She used to spit on her own floor. That never made any sense to me."

Also--nice copying the mannerisms of angry women, stupid.

CruisinColin

Forum Clout
I love that Goodfellas is every wop faggot's favorite movie. "This is a film about my people, my culture." and it's about a bunch of guineas acting like niggers, fucking eachother over and killing eachother.
Joe fucking has this framed in his home. That shit is acceptable when you're college-aged.

Crime and violence are so cool! Dumb fucks completely lacking in any degree of media literacy.
Firefox_Screenshot_2023-06-09T23-28-52.041Z.png

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Joe fucking has this framed in his home. That shit is acceptable when you're college-aged.

Crime and violence are so cool! Dumb fucks completely lacking in any degree of media literacy.View attachment 125842
I'm 100% sure that he made a FB post about this during the days of the subreddit. After hearing how liberal Deniro was in an interview Joe threw a tantrum and tore down this framed poster, took it outside and tossed it in the trash.

lowend73

Forum Clout
I'm 100% sure that he made a FB post about this during the days of the subreddit. After hearing how liberal Deniro was in an interview Joe threw a tantrum and tore down this framed poster, took it outside and tossed it in the trash.
Joe strikes me as a rube

The type to buy some autographed piece of shit.

Everyone has seen the picture of all the movie gangsters around a table?

I would bet money one of those 2 jadrools have it