• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dice vs. Shane

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I like old Dice. But now, he's such a Jewy fossil that I cannot take him seriously. The day the laughter died still holds- He should have changed his look about 25 years ago, but he's still going hard with it. It's like Stanhope and his stupid suits or Jay Oakerson with his fingerless gloves and Hot Topic attire.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I like old Dice. But now, he's such a Jewy fossil that I cannot take him seriously. The day the laughter died still holds- He should have changed his look about 25 years ago, but he's still going hard with it. It's like Stanhope and his stupid suits or Jay Oakerson with his fingerless gloves and Hot Topic attire.
Everytime a dice thread pops up I like to mention that his show on showtime was really good and it's a shame it got canceled