• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dice is on WFAN

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Football, baseball, basketball. Yeah, I some balls for ya right here! 👇 OHHHHHH!
Funniest Dice in the last 20 years was Bell's Palsy Dice! There was a video of him and his wife at his house when he had Bell's Palsy and Dice was dancing around with Half A Hulk Face and it was mega-lulz. Quick search didn't find the video? Any bruthamen remember that?

Old mother nigger love lost her young figure
Now can't even get black boned
When she bent over, Bell's Palsy of the labia took over... OHHHHHH! She got cunt curtains of her own.

Attachments

• 46375487-0-image-a-5_1628270195110.jpg
    46375487-0-image-a-5_1628270195110.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 14

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Funniest Dice in the last 20 years was Bell's Palsy Dice! There was a video of him and his wife at his house when he had Bell's Palsy and Dice was dancing around with Half A Hulk Face and it was mega-lulz. Quick search didn't find the video? Any bruthamen remember that?
People were leaving comments on videos about Dice during that time with stuff like "HALF A DICE FACE LOL!!!!!". Or other random O&A related comments. "Ramone!! Get me the other half of my face!". Or asking him if he was "more two-faced than Jimmy".

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
People were leaving comments on videos about Dice during that time with stuff like "HALF A DICE FACE LOL!!!!!". Or other random O&A related comments. "Ramone!! Get me the other half of my face!". Or asking him if he was "more two-faced than Jimmy".
Oh, shit! I didn't get to read those comments! That's fantastic. "More two faced than Jimmy" lulz. I'd love to chuckle at that video again, but I'm guessing if it still exists it's on Instascam or some other faggotry I have no access to for a reason.