• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Denny Falcone update

Forum Clout
I would also go to that, I always liked him and his passion for broadcasting. Plus he naturally made Jim Norton upset with his positive attitude which is also a plus. Anyone that makes Norton upset and annoyed is PFG to me!
He was the last great addition to the show before it went off the air. Denny to me overall is better than the Lady Di internship.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Dennis is a good egg, I had an email chat with him about a year back - my dad spent time as a radio guy (& he's a bit of a dork) so I've got boxes of classic jingles, etc. on open-reel tape, the kinda stuff Denny & Erock would swap.

Denny didn't work blue but he 'got it' & knew how to play; a good one was AntH with J&S after Opie got fired... he threw some good shots at Opie & Sam: "I'm on-air with 2 great broadcasters" (Sam was also in studio, it was J&S)

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
I would also go to that, I always liked him and his passion for broadcasting. Plus he naturally made Jim Norton upset with his positive attitude which is also a plus. Anyone that makes Norton upset and annoyed is PFG to me!
Denny and Bobo made Jimmy soooo mad then he magically liked them and was nice to them as soon as the show became the Jim and Sam mma/wwe hour. They basically did 3 fund raising drives for Bobo's fake mom injury go fund me so the sister could get her pierced nipples sucked all over the globe on trucker's dimes. He's such a phony.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Denny and Bobo made Jimmy soooo mad then he magically liked them and was nice to them as soon as the show became the Jim and Sam mma/wwe hour. They basically did 3 fund raising drives for Bobo's fake mom injury go fund me so the sister could get her pierced nipples sucked all over the globe on trucker's dimes. He's such a phony.
It's almost as if he was pretending to not like him as a radio bit.