• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dead Heat! You die! You come back to rife! Unbelievable….

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
He has my respect for doing what you're supposed to do with an utter shit comic book film - ham it the fuck up.

Only watchable aspect of that rubbish film. His scenery chewing would make Vincent Price proud, and these modern cunts should take notice they next time they sign up for Marvel:

You're not making Casablanca, you're doing an Avengers film in front of a green screen for three fucking hours.

Be more like Flash Gordon and less like Andromeda Strain, I say.

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
He has my respect for doing what you're supposed to do with an utter shit comic book film - ham it the fuck up.

Only watchable aspect of that rubbish film. His scenery chewing would make Vincent Price proud, and these modern cunts should take notice they next time they sign up for Marvel:

You're not making Casablanca, you're doing an Avengers film in front of a green screen for three fucking hours.

Be more like Flash Gordon and less like Andromeda Strain, I say.

7-11 was giving out Phantom rings with the purchase of a Slurpee that summer. PFG promotion.

All in with the Xander Drax tobehonestwicha. It begins and ends with an X!