• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dave Attell Skanks for the Memories

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout

Still holds up after all these years. Attell fuckin rules. I always thought it was odd that he works the road so incessantly and is always doing spots and yet doesn't have many specials out. I didn't watch that bumping mics shit he did with Jeff Ross. I think it's admirable that he doesn't have a podcast. In fact I think he's one of the few guys who's funnier on stage than on podcasts. He's always kinda quiet when he guests on shows like skanks, like he's nervous or something.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
“Them titties ain’t retarded!” I think he only uses his Twitter to plug and doesn’t have any actual social media engagement. They were in Iraq for the USO tour and after the base got bombed everyone was calling their families and he called in his availability at the Comedy Cellar.
While artie was blackout drunk and smacked on Valium saying horrible things to baba booey and generally being a menace. Great story.

medium wyzzz

Forum Clout

Still holds up after all these years. Attell fuckin rules. I always thought it was odd that he works the road so incessantly and is always doing spots and yet doesn't have many specials out. I didn't watch that bumping mics shit he did with Jeff Ross. I think it's admirable that he doesn't have a podcast. In fact I think he's one of the few guys who's funnier on stage than on podcasts. He's always kinda quiet when he guests on shows like skanks, like he's nervous or something.

Jeff Ross just looks weird, he’s not funny like Dave.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Only special of his I’ve seen is Road Work. Completely blew me away. I think he’s the best living comedian. Just joke after joke with no downtime. Really embarrassing how comics will go on and on about The Craft ™️ on podcasts but he’ll just go on stage and make them look like the hacks they are in comparison.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
He kind of has the best of both worlds, I guess. He's not the ultra mega level of famous to where he can't walk around in public. But he's possibly the most revered and respected comic out there amongst his peers. In the early aughts everyone was trying to be him or mitch hedberg.