• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross, what is your opinion on Jim Norton?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
How did you feel about him pre Cumia firing? Was he the biggest diva on the show? Did you think Opie was right suggesting that Sam and Worm stole his show? When was the last time you spoke to him?

Answer the questions, baby boy!

IMG_0787.jpeg

BenDovid

Forum Clout
HERE COMES THE PRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't actually understand what you mean by "pre Cumia."

Nobody stole Opie's show. Opie had a show and then he took pictures of Roland taking a shit. Opie's ego stole his show. He thought he could just do whatever he wanted and get away with it because he's Opie. He finally found out nobody gave a fuck. I haven't spoken to Opie or Norton since the day I was fired.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
HERE COMES THE PRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't actually understand what you mean by "pre Cumia."

Nobody stole Opie's show. Opie had a show and then he took pictures of Roland taking a shit. Opie's ego stole his show. He thought he could just do whatever he wanted and get away with it because he's Opie. He finally found out nobody gave a fuck. I haven't spoken to Opie or Norton since the day I was fired.
*Pre Cumia firing*

Did you actually like working with him or was he a pain in the ass? Seems like he was by far and away the highest maintenance member of the show. Was there any truth that Cumia didn’t want him hired or wanted to get rid of him early into their careers?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
*Pre Cumia firing*

Did you actually like working with him or was he a pain in the ass? Seems like he was by far and away the highest maintenance member of the show. Was there any truth that Cumia didn’t want him hired or wanted to get rid of him early into their careers?

Whoops. Missed that.

Yeah he was a diva and high maintenance. He also wasn't somebody interested in having a post-show relationship with anyone who wasn't Opie, Anthony or a girl. I did enjoy Norton a bunch right up until he was fucking Lily from R&F. She and I didn't see eye to eye as I knew she was around to fuck her way to the top. She was never interesting or engaging yet, there she was all the fucking time. Anyway, there were plans for an L.A. trip and Norton wanted me removed from the itinerary because I didn't get along with his secret intern girlfriend. That's the fucking priorities here. Pussy for Norton. Foundry for Steve. Unwavering loyalty from Opie. More pussy for Anthony. Fuck the show, right?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Whoops. Missed that.

Yeah he was a diva and high maintenance. He also wasn't somebody interested in having a post-show relationship with anyone who wasn't Opie, Anthony or a girl. I did enjoy Norton a bunch right up until he was fucking Lily from R&F. She and I didn't see eye to eye as I knew she was around to fuck her way to the top. She was never interesting or engaging yet, there she was all the fucking time. Anyway, there were plans for an L.A. trip and Norton wanted me removed from the itinerary because I didn't get along with his secret intern girlfriend. That's the fucking priorities here. Pussy for Norton. Foundry for Steve. Unwavering loyalty from Opie. More pussy for Anthony. Fuck the show, right?
Oh, so the worm defiled some broad you wanted a shmeckle of. Thats cool.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout

"I 2004 when I was trying to fuck a drunk girl and there was [were, uncultured heeb, not was, were] 12 people in the room and I couldn't get my dick hard! I do! I do remember that, I do!"
Yeah that's not something one would be likely to forget.
So it was your turn to gang-rape Bobo's black-out drunk sister and your tiny little yid dick could rise to the occasion. Obviously participating in a gang rape is way worse, but not being able to muster a hard-on for it is so on-brand for you.
(inb4 I couldn't get hard for it because I know that shit's wrong but I still didn't report it to the police for some reason."

Last edited: