• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross on his way to his high paying job where he definitely makes more than you.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
IMG_4492.jpeg

Forum Clout
I don’t know shit about Opie and Anthony and mostly listen to random edited clips on YouTube. Was Danny just an intern? The way he talks on here I thought he was a producer or someone important

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Have you tried asking him? Or are you asking the people posting rats in garbage cans.

I don’t know shit about Opie and Anthony and mostly listen to random edited clips on YouTube. Was Danny just an intern? The way he talks on here I thought he was a producer or someone important
8o5ftt.jpg

Forum Clout
I used a meme generator it took 10 seconds. Also I thought the foundry watermark on the pic was fitting. Go be an escaped lampshade someplace else
to be honest witchu the fact that you didn't even try to make it visually appealing makes it a thousand times funnier than had you actually taken the time to make it fit. Real 2007 "fuck you I did it in MS paint" vibes.

:brothaman_sm: