• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross is a pedophile

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Oh look, another thread about @BenDovid

Listen.

I don't even care about the thread title. You NEED to change your PFP. I Can't fucking deal with it anymore. It's the worst fucking thing I've ever seen, it reminds me of the Crypt Keepers feet and it makes me uneasy everytime I happen upon a thread where you're posting.

Stop it. For the love of Bobo. Please. It's awful.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Listen.

I don't even care about the thread title. You NEED to change your PFP. I Can't fucking deal with it anymore. It's the worst fucking thing I've ever seen, it reminds me of the Crypt Keepers feet and it makes me uneasy everytime I happen upon a thread where you're posting.

Kike.

Forum Clout
Listen.

Funny enough, my PFP was Carol's foot like 2 months ago.

It's not my fault Missy has an awful man foot, I can't change my username until 12/18. Blame admin

Forum Clout
Wait, thats Missy Muscles foot? Fuckin yuck. No wonder Ant is fuckin dudes.
1701136237979.png

Forum Clout
Listen.

Sir, for the first time ever, you have made me giggle. Thank you.