• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny Ross has an archived link from 2007 ready to go at all times to prove he was actually good at Guitar Hero

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Why do you think Nana unplugged the console to protect Ben Davids honor? I thought that was strange
I'm all about looking-out for my friends, but I think AntH saw the single tear rolling down the jewster's face & worried he might flip-out exposing Nana's pedocentric tendencies .

I've never played 'guitar hero', but I'd be willing to learn in 3 weeks for a forum death-match.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout

It's a very complicated process. I need to open a browser and type "G" and it populates the rest. Takes me like 20 mins every time I want to excavate it.

Hilarious how easy it is to bait you, Danny. I notice that you ignored that part of why this would even be something you'd care about as a middle-aged man.

"I was good at a plastic guitar toy game years ago, guys. Believe me!!!!"

*loses to random intern*

Forum Clout
G

Guys did you see? He made me post! LOL. GOTEM!!!!

I think the real takeaway here that nobody seems to understand is it's not the fact that you're bad at a plastic baby guitar game, it's the fact that you slum around on a diet 4Chan message board desperately seeking some short of attention and dopamine hit because the few dozen people who post on here hate your guts.

That's the only fame you have. 27 people with no life who have nothing better to do than post on a message board all the time that hate you.

You're like in your 50s and this is the pinnacle of your day. A bunch of losers shitting in your mouth on a message board.

Screenshot_20240306-173706-394.png

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
That's the only fame you have. 27 people with no life who have nothing better to do than post on a message board all the time that hate you.

You're like in your 50s and this is the pinnacle of your day. A bunch of losers shitting in your mouth on a message board.

He really thinks "you're all obsessed with a show I worked on 15 years ago" is a bigger own than "I worked on a show 15 years ago and sought the fanbase of a couple of hundred people who still care about that show out and correct them on tiny details they got wrong" is some kind of own.

He's a mentally ill little kike boy is all he is. Bad at Guitar Hero too. Also probably pedophile (definitely best friends with one for years).

G

Damn dude, you NAILED me. Fawkin' hook, line and sinker. Your pranks are so on point. GOATED.
Okay that response was so ridiculous it was funny. Credit where credit is due, have another rib.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Address the original point, Danny. Also please get your nose filed down. It's very upsettingly large.

Ah yes, the "stop hitting yourself" defense.

I don't make threads about it. You do. I guess it would be one thing if I'm starting threads defending myself about it, but I don't do that. I'll speak my mind if I'm addressed, but you guys are the only people bringing this up. Clearly my post was in jest, but I know how you guys like to weave a narrative here.

Maybe if you post more wishes, they'll come true.

The Talking Dead

Forum Clout
Ah yes, the "stop hitting yourself" defense.

I don't make threads about it. You do. I guess it would be one thing if I'm starting threads defending myself about it, but I don't do that. I'll speak my mind if I'm addressed, but you guys are the only people bringing this up. Clearly my post was in jest, but I know how you guys like to weave a narrative here.

Maybe if you post more wishes, they'll come true.

Ok. Kike.