• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Danny "Child Rapist" Ross is 5'5, funsters.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
1698464383071.png

Untitled.png

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Look at him posing with actual celebrities while working on a big national radio show. Those were the days, eh @BenDovid ?

Too bad you’re now such a bitter little kike that you’re reduced to posting pics of your former colleague’s grave stone to bait people on some obscure forum into arguing with you.

You’ll die a bitter, unloved loser, Danny. That will be your legacy.

Forum Clout
So when a celeb appeared on the show, they’d do about 20 minutes on the air and then about 45 minutes of photos afterwards? I’m sure it was annoying enough to have the wacky sidekick asking for photos, by the time Ricky was posing with random staff members, he really had to be fantasizing about the building getting 9/11’ed.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
I’d kill myself if I was that short. I don’t hate Danny I get why everyone in the world does. But I don’t. I’d kill myself if I was that tiny. You can’t fuck a woman and feel like a man when you’re that small.