• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Dani wasn’t the only one that discovered Nana’s anal egg. Evidence inside.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
What the fuck, no time stamp? What are you a boomer? no offense to boomers.

Is this the clip of some plumbers finding Nana’s egg?
He said the halfway mark. You could have skipped to 17:00 like any rational adult and not wasted that time waiting for someone to do it for you you boomer mouth agape like a dope looking at the screen pecking and squacking NOW WHAT DO I DO>??????

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
He said the halfway mark. You could have skipped to 17:00 like any rational adult and not wasted that time waiting for someone to do it for you you boomer mouth agape like a dope looking at the scream pecking and squacking NOW WHAT DO I DO>??????
Not to mention it's a pretty good fawkin bit and they should listen to it from beginning to end.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
He said the halfway mark. You could have skipped to 17:00 like any rational adult and not wasted that time waiting for someone to do it for you you boomer mouth agape like a dope looking at the screen pecking and squacking NOW WHAT DO I DO>??????
Nice calling me a boomer after I called him a boomer, stupid.

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
Forum Clout
Boobs are one of the few creations on earth that bring us a smile. Go on. Let me see that grin.
IMG_8144.jpeg

Wanna..wanna suck em?