• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Cumia gets called out on Twitter in a video called "Anthony Cumia is a piece of shit"

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
1000008435.jpg

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
i just posted something similar to that in another thread lol, that black dude is totally right

even here, ant still doesn't propose anything with his hate bait. you have to live with these F/Ns, they're not getting shipped to Africa or winding up in Minecraft fantasies, there has to be a realistic way of approaching the issue

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I want to know what Anthonys idea of “fixing the community” entails. I too will engage in a reasonable discussion instead of getting ass blasted. Because what Cumia doesn’t see, because CNN or Fox won’t show you this, is all the outreach programs to these inner cities or unruly teenagers BY black people, not Democrat whites. Do they have an effect? Thats debatable, but there are people genuinely concerned about this shit and trying.

Yes, blacks are all up in the rap videos glorifying violence against other blacks because they wear a different color shirt. But why do we blame the rapper who wouldn’t be making that shit if A.) People didn’t want it, B.) Companies didn’t promote it.

As to “fixing the community” as it relates to these Chicago deaths - What Anthony fails to mention is these are gang shootings, which is a pretty important context. It’s not like black dudes trying to complete high school blasting at each other. It’s a bunch of uneducated hoodlums in a street gang. I’ll now reference #LAFAMAGLIA, which Nana so loves. Yes, even though the Mafia was the same shit, there was considerably less deaths. Why? Because the Mafia had organizational structure and rules. Black gangs DID have this at one point but, like most blacks, the leaders were sent to jail. And unlike the Mafia this resulted in a complete breakdown of the organization, to where people are shooting each other for revenge that goes back 15 murders. They don’t even know why they’re fighting anymore. And why does the Mafia not exist? Of course law enforcement factors in but the main reason is because Italians didn’t need to. They didn’t need to seek protection because the cops wouldn’t. They didn’t need to cheat for money because the legitimate life got better. They lost their identity as “Italians” and just became another subclass of white people.

What i’m getting at is that Nana doesn’t see people trying to make change and beyond that he doesn’t understand it won’t happen in a day or a decade.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I want to know what Anthonys idea of “fixing the community” entails. I too will engage in a reasonable discussion instead of getting ass blasted. Because what Cumia doesn’t see, because CNN or Fox won’t show you this, is all the outreach programs to these inner cities or unruly teenagers BY black people, not Democrat whites. Do they have an effect? Thats debatable, but there are people genuinely concerned about this shit and trying.

Yes, blacks are all up in the rap videos glorifying violence against other blacks because they wear a different color shirt. But why do we blame the rapper who wouldn’t be making that shit if A.) People didn’t want it, B.) Companies didn’t promote it.

As to “fixing the community” as it relates to these Chicago deaths - What Anthony fails to mention is these are gang shootings, which is a pretty important context. It’s not like black dudes trying to complete high school blasting at each other. It’s a bunch of uneducated hoodlums in a street gang. I’ll now reference #LAFAMAGLIA, which Nana so loves. Yes, even though the Mafia was the same shit, there was considerably less deaths. Why? Because the Mafia had organizational structure and rules. Black gangs DID have this at one point but, like most blacks, the leaders were sent to jail. And unlike the Mafia this resulted in a complete breakdown of the organization, to where people are shooting each other for revenge that goes back 15 murders. They don’t even know why they’re fighting anymore. And why does the Mafia not exist? Of course law enforcement factors in but the main reason is because Italians didn’t need to. They didn’t need to seek protection because the cops wouldn’t. They didn’t need to cheat for money because the legitimate life got better. They lost their identity as “Italians” and just became another subclass of white people.

What i’m getting at is that Nana doesn’t see people trying to make change and beyond that he doesn’t understand it won’t happen in a day or a decade.
Fixing the community
A.) send them all back to Africa
B.) gas chambers and ovens
Nana’s way fixing shit

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
What a fuckin bummer that it ended like this. What is she doing? This is all so gay: Best case scenario "oh wow you're right, I was wrong" and Darcelius still blasts 14 more pyrus because twitter is reserved solely for homos. What does this change? Two nobodies.

Forum Clout
Anthony is right about niggers, but he'll always be not much better than a typical nigger because of his own nigger behavior.
He's forever whining about something that's been common knowledge since forever. Why it upsets him so much is anyone's guess, I've always assumed it's some sort of self-loathing thing related to his "swarthy" heritage and/or his niggerish personal life. Being fucked up all the time, a history of domestic violence and scofflaw behavior, buying useless junk to impress people, burning trash in his yard, issues with cholesterol/coronary blockage...it doesn't get a whole lot more niggerish than that.

Forum Clout
I’d love to know how 30 gang shootings in the blackest part of Chicago “affects the entire country.” The only people who even know it’s happening in the rest of the country are terrified boomer twitter addicts, the rest of us are enjoying our lives.
Hysterical tweeting faggots are the bane of this country, and the main reason we're constantly being overwhelmed with widespread retardation. Gaza, abortions, trannies, FNs in Chicago...all very easily ignored if you're not spending every spare second scrolling. And why would FNs killing one another upset Nana? You'd think he'd be all for it.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout
I’d love to know how 30 gang shootings in the blackest part of Chicago “affects the entire country.” The only people who even know it’s happening in the rest of the country are terrified boomer twitter addicts, the rest of us are enjoying our lives.
Hi Chicagoin here, never does and never will, the chances of black people fucking with you are super low, you have to go out of your way to get fucked up by the gangs, either buying drugs or piping out women or joining a gang. Anthony thinks its WW3

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Forum Clout