• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Coping Nana

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6122.jpeg

Forum Clout
This is literally every restaurant around me in suburban Boston, or Boston for that matter. What the fuck is he talking about? He truly cannot just sit somewhere and just enjoy himself in the moment. His brain must be fucking mush.

Also there’s an Asian businessman in the background.
Blacks drive out to my area but only go to the big chain restaurants which mostly suck anyway. Any smaller, local owned, restaurant will have better food and fewer nigs.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
What the fuck is he talking about? He truly cannot just sit somewhere and just enjoy himself in the moment. His brain must be fucking mush.

He's every bit as bad as Patrick. It's actually crazy how similar the two of them are now. Both are constantly thinking about every single thing that happens in their life in terms of how it can be turned into a tweet. They also both completely fucked their lives because of Twitter but are more addicted to it than ever.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I don't get it.

Roslyn Heights has a black population of less than 6%. Then he moves to Greenville with a 22% black population. But, there's none here right now, so...winning?

Didn't he tweet a pic at a karaoke place where there were plenty and even sang a black artist? Is he high? What the fuck is happening.

Your first mistake is trying to find any logic in nana's behavior. Ro's brain was probably healthier towards the end than this retard's is now.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
View attachment 207072
FEED NANA.
If anyone wants to share with them they type of man they serve

IMG_4766.jpeg

My brother, Anthony Cumia (you MAY HAVE heard of him) has informed me that your fine “establishment” is mostly white - BIG YES! - but very, as they say, boring with a “DEAD” atmosphere.

He’s assured me you would be willing to hire me to play exciting music the good white patrons would enjoy. Please contact me ASAP to arrange. I will reduce my fee because there’s no “risk” of my equipment being stolen, since everybody is white HA!