• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Compound Media's "About Us" page advertises Shane Gillis, Michael Malice, Kevin Brennan, Dave MacDonald and more!

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He never mentioned it while he was on it either. He was on a bunch of GaS Digital podcasts and never once plugged it.

I still laugh when I think about Artie Lange going on the hot wings show while he was doing the show with Anthony and he never plugged it lol.

Artie was constantly in the news for drug arrests and court during that time, the Stern show would be mentioned, maybe MadTV, but never CP Media. Artie was in Crashing at the time and never plugged CP Media when he did press. I bet Artie forgot about CP Media.

Forum Clout
I forgot that Gillis had a show on there lol. For obvious reasons, he never mentions it.
Was he actually funny on that show or was it more of muttering about retards before doing a "racial joke" where he stops every 5 seconds to remind the audience racism is really bad and black people are perfect. It's either that or Cumia's Niggermania ripoff shit. Nobody can just tell a joke anymore.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Was he actually funny on that show or was it more of muttering about retards before doing a "racial joke" where he stops every 5 seconds to remind the audience racism is really bad and black people are perfect. It's either that or Cumia's Niggermania ripoff shit. Nobody can just tell a joke anymore.
Lol do you realize retarded shit like this is why nobody can just tell jokes anymore. Gillis tells a racist joke and suddenly its “HAHAH YEAH FUCK NIGGERS 10% OF THE POPULATION 50% OF THE CRIME”. And then when he has to clarify this is a joke it’s “FUCKING PC HOLLYWOOD LIB! SO HE SUCKS OFF NIGGERS NOW!”

Forum Clout
Lol do you realize retarded shit like this is why nobody can just tell jokes anymore. Gillis tells a racist joke and suddenly its “HAHAH YEAH FUCK NIGGERS 10% OF THE POPULATION 50% OF THE CRIME”. And then when he has to clarify this is a joke it’s “FUCKING PC HOLLYWOOD LIB! SO HE SUCKS OFF NIGGERS NOW!”
What? Nobody makes him clarify. He chooses to do that. He shouldn't bear the responsibility of retarded people enjoying him, it says more about him than his fans that he cultivates a fanbase like that. Maybe trying to get the Cum Town fanbase instead of people without internet brain AIDS wasn't a great idea.

Also, Shane just isn't funny. I don't care. He's never said a single funny thing.