• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Compound Media’s abandoned Instagram account

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Joe Cumia, retarded cow, links to this in his @rottgutt IG bio and it’s as professional as you’d expect from Cumpond — starting with the fact that almost all of the accounts it follows are e-whores who have zero relation to comedy. I gotta wonder if AntH “curated” this follow list himself. Someone else can dig in deeper to see how many of the accounts they’re following are minor children.

5AFEE2F2-CDC1-4F4F-8D6B-0BF2529E25E2.jpeg

This shit is so gay it had to have been posted by Anthony:

1954CD7B-D812-477D-8E6C-F0AA566666EE.jpeg

Bonus points for using the “black love” emojis. Dumb nigger also posted this, inexplicably:

8D17F4E9-A1EB-4E9A-B407-78683B736FC8.jpeg

Impressive use of hashtags, niglet. Almost as impressive as Chrissie Mayer’s attempt to eye-fuck the camera here:

791524EA-9014-4893-987F-7861FD097108.jpeg

What a joke of a “media company.”

Stent

stop him in his tracks show him that I am ruthless
Forum Clout
Was that Kerryn Feehan before she showed her butthole to the world? It's hard to tell since she's looked 45 since she first appeared.

I'm surprised the cpm web presence hasn't been whipped into shape under the perfectionist Erock Nagel. That guy is usually so precise and exacting.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
Was that Kerryn Feehan before she showed her butthole to the world? It's hard to tell since she's looked 45 since she first appeared.
I just noticed Bill is wearing shorts with his long sleeves and what looks like a wrist brace. What a pair.