• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Comedy 101 for Teens! with Joe Matarese

cachorro

Forum Clout
1708404722016.png

midwit

Forum Clout
This man married a 400-700k/yr, decent-looking physician. Not just the money, but a woman whose profession makes her a pillar in their upper middle class community. There is no back story there. Matarese doesn't low-key come from money. There is no secret trust fund. He was not a successful sitcom guy who made 3-5 million and is failing at comedy as a 2nd "career" to get him out of the house. This is who he is, what he has accomplished.

A 90 IQ, mentally ill, not just talentless buffoon but a rage-inducing buffoon. Not even capable of being a knockaround guy to have beers with. A man who absolutely, objectively, stinks.

I know it could never happen but I would pay $100+ to listen to Porsalin interview the wife. I have to know what is going on in that head of hers. Is it some easy stereotype where the MD enjoys "ownership" of her dumb husband via medication/superior intellect?

The stories of Joe sweeping her off her feet must be absolute magic.

Forum Clout
How is it possible to make this a 6 week course? Ironically, only an unfunny faggot would sign up for this.
A lot of comedy clubs offer stuff like this. Usually the students work on their own 5-10 minute set, which you practice and refine each week, until a "graduation" show with the most forgiving crowd of all-time due to it being all friends and family.

Toast

Forum Clout
This man married a 400-700k/yr, decent-looking physician. Not just the money, but a woman whose profession makes her a pillar in their upper middle class community. There is no back story there. Matarese doesn't low-key come from money. There is no secret trust fund. He was not a successful sitcom guy who made 3-5 million and is failing at comedy as a 2nd "career" to get him out of the house. This is who he is, what he has accomplished.

A 90 IQ, mentally ill, not just talentless buffoon but a rage-inducing buffoon. Not even capable of being a knockaround guy to have beers with. A man who absolutely, objectively, stinks.

I know it could never happen but I would pay $100+ to listen to Porsalin interview the wife. I have to know what is going on in that head of hers. Is it some easy stereotype where the MD enjoys "ownership" of her dumb husband via medication/superior intellect?

It really sounds like his wife is not a feminist. Cause most modern women would have left this guy instead of sticking by the guy you married and plopped out some monsters with. Shit am I now going to be jealous of stupid joe?

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout

You wish you had a rich wife. You wish you had a rich wife....................with medical insurance

FingerofGod

Forum Clout

I don’t go that deep wit da Matarese but isn’t he essentially a stay at home dad that does comedy on the side? Some of his videos (especially ones that Redbar has covered) really got my ribs so I don’t think I could ever hate him too much. What bad shit has he done besides be a raging narcissist which describes every single comic?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I don’t go that deep wit da Matarese but isn’t he essentially a stay at home dad that does comedy on the side? Some of his videos (especially ones that Redbar has covered) really got my ribs so I don’t think I could ever hate him too much. What bad shit has he done besides be a raging narcissist which describes every single comic?
He’s a heterosexual which also bothers people.