• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin Quinn Unmasked

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Couldn't be more masked.
:colin_sm:
1685474641430.png

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Why didn't they release the full videos of the unmasked episodes? They have recorded them because there are some snippets on YouTube but there is no place where I can find the full videos.
Because they're a gift to HTG and all the other people in their orbit without jobs who can easily catch an Unmasked taping. Any attempt to replicate that experience is trifling on your part.

Volkov

This forum saved my life!
Forum Clout
Should check out his book 'Coloring book', it's basically a memoir, I have the audiobook because I fall asleep when I read properly.

Don't know if piracy is allowed here since the feds arrested the admin and are now operating the forum as a bait site using his account, but it's available on the audiobookbay as is cumias and nortons books.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Should check out his book 'Coloring book', it's basically a memoir, I have the audiobook because I fall asleep when I read properly.

Don't know if piracy is allowed here since the feds arrested the admin and are now operating the forum as a bait site using his account, but it's available on the audiobookbay as is cumias and nortons books.
His bit on Jim in Iraq is rib splitting.