• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Colin Quinn Spy Report

Forum Clout
I subscribe to the Patreon for that gossip blog Crazy Days & Nights, and on the Fourth of July they reveal the names for a bunch of blind items that have been written over the first half of the year. This one in particular was revealed to be about Colin Quinn:

Screenshot 2024-07-24 at 12.39.35β€―PM.png

If true, really nice to see what a genuinely good person CQ is, especially being there for Rich Vos in his hour of need.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I subscribe to the Patreon for that gossip blog Crazy Days & Nights, and on the Fourth of July they reveal the names for a bunch of blind items that have been written over the first half of the year. This one in particular was revealed to be about Colin Quinn:

View attachment 213067

If true, really nice to see what a genuinely good person CQ is, especially being there for Rich Vos in his hour of need.
Rich kept quitting because he doesn't have Alzheimer's, he's just a fucking retard

The patient was definitely Lady Di

DooDooBrown

β€Ž
Forum Clout

View attachment 213067

Sweet story, not worth admitting you pay to subscribe to a celebrity gossip blog, stupid.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout

View attachment 213067

You do realize that those are 99.9% fan fiction, right? /tv/ got one published about Rooney Mara being a super autist obsessed with Lego. I remember looking into one about Saoirse Ronan that was easily disprovable by a quick Google search.